Custom Race Mannequins Help

lupicatalum

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then ill use ini's if I release a mod with scripting. I can use the regular cs for scripting. problem solved. heres the mannequin script.

http://www.solideas.com/images/chinese/chines06.gif

End

Er... I think...

I realize neither of you are scripting gurus and ill use the obse loader thing for scripting then. I will NOT let this bump derail me

Good idea, and let's see what happens.

Whoa, double-ninjaed by you, let's see what happened.

Cheers!

Yep, each gender has two scripts, not just only one. I wonder which purpose they serve...

Gonna play a little, eel-kissing things. I'll have an eye here, don't worry.

Cheers!

May seem to be best to do all your script editing outside of CSE, but at some point you will need to get the CSE Script Editor to work as you'll need to compile your scripts in it so they'll be part of your mod.

This may be one of those times I talked about, where starting a new thread focused on your new problem will get eyes on it with the right answers. I would guess that by now for most regulars on here the entertainment value of the Ike & Striker dog and pony show has waned, so they don't pop in to read the latest escapades.

You can pick them up to put them somewhere else. the script is for its object form. another thing to note is that when I do pick them up and put them somewhere else in game, they revert to reznods original marblw

Have you changed all the Reznods references to your references?

great idea

i see nothing that would make a difference but I am going to try to do it with skin toned. hes already edited what needs to be edited to get it to work with actual races so I will see what I can do

Edited by lupicatalum

Truth be known Lup, not one bit of what I know about any of this modding stuff came from my own head ... smarter folks than I figured it out and I'm just the lucky guy who read what they had written down.