Custom Race Mannequins Help

lupicatalum

As for what Striker just said about knowledge, I'm as intelligent, clever and intuitive as beautiful and desirable, that is, not much. All I know about modding, too, came from people with more knowledge than me who shared it with me.

Well, a considerable bunch of what I know came from the "I'll touch here and see what happens" scientific method, of course.

One way or another, we learn form everything.

Cheers!

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I consider that stuff just learning to use what the bright guys brought to the table.

Perhaps the closest I have ever come to anything original is that kludge I came up with for moving the persistent reference door ... and I still maintain, that is just a working guy's fix, not far from the baler twine and tape fixes a poor farmer might make to get the broken tractor back to the barn.

UPDATE!! I deleted the mannequin mods and downloaded Armory lab. I changed the race of his female mannequin without changing the ID. I Consoled "coc armorylab" and all the femal mannequins showed up correctly and did not teleport to me! I then went back into CSE and placed 1 in the testing hall with the dame results!!! I am now going to go back into CSE with a fresh mod and change the editor id as well and see if anything changes

Edit: YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mission Accomplished

Edited by lupicatalum

That's wonderful! It was a matter of finding the correct resources then! Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

*me starts dancing around*

Now, let's find something more to break!!!

Congrat!

Cheers!

Total!

Ahhhhhh, the sweet taste of victory after a hard struggle with the CS... seeing your efforts bringing fruit... One never gets tired of it.

Cheers!