Custom Race Mannequins Help

lupicatalum

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's wonderful, te more I see of you stomping as an elephant in a glass store with the CSE, the more I see how much talent you have. Potentially more than I. I think I hate you a little.

And perhaps Lupinette is starting to hate us Striker and I for putting in your hands this weapon of chaos the CSE is and having you so many hours meddling with it, oblivious of her chants of siren. Did you notice yet she has a new haircut today? NO? You're dead, man. I will miss you.

Cheers!

Careful Lup ... you're way out on the thin ice with the B & C comment (and after the ceremony there are sharks living 24/7 under that ice ... wanna see any of their bite marks??).

Not to forget that Lupinette is a Whovian, if I understood correctly.

Us Whovians have taken good ideas from the series in order to show... how unamused we are, you know. Lupis, when Lupinette is mad with you, DON'T BLINK.

Cheers!

She actually happy with how much joy this is giving me. I am usually not a very happy person. I am usually on this when she works and then off and on when she gets home. you guys are gonna beta test for me right? lol

I have the basics done for the great haall/council chamber, Dinning hall, kitchen and dungeon so far

Edited by lupicatalum

Don't worry Lup ... I'm the :ninja: ... by the time Ike finds it the pages won't open.

I'll only have access to my gaming computer for a couple more months then I'm off to the boat (not trying to put time pressure on you though ... modding takes as long as it takes).

And I'm moving to Germany in less than one month and a half, but I will find time to beta-testing.

However, Striker is right, don't rush to finish it. Take all the time you need.

Cheers!