Corpses remover

Tsutey

First of all i'm french so sorry for my mistakes with English :3

I would like to know if it's possible to create a mod to remove bodies.

I have the mod "Mothership Zeta Crew" but after the main DLC quest, the bridge is full of alien bodies :(

I'm "forced" to displace all the aliens in the backroom (where there is the teleporter to DC) and it is really slower to move the corpses than move their weapons x)

And I assume the TSC wouldn't let them there xD

So is it possible to create a weapon or a script wich fixes all this mess ?

Thanks for your replies :)

There's a mod named the zap-gun or something similar that gives you a weapon that when shot at bodies evaporates them and makes them dissapear. Sorry I don't remember the mods name because I merge all my weapon mods in one file lol

Edited by Billy1969

Yes your mod is interesting too :)
but the "zap-away" corresponds to my attents, it's easy to use and i looked for a mod like this especially for the Zeta bridge and your mod has too much options xP

Btw i didn't really understand, does your mod create an automatic looting system so you don't interact with corpses ? :)

Btw i didn't really understand, does your mod create an automatic looting system so you don't interact with corpses ? :smile:

It actually picks up loose items, and items inside nearby containers and corpses by just pressing a button. The removal of corpses is actually a secondary feature that I added just to uninstall the Zap-Away and free up a plugin slot :wink:

It is indeed a rather complex mod so, if you're only interested in that feature, Zap-Away is definitely good enough for you.