Modelers Contributations Here

simplywayne90

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright everyone I've just pulled a few resources from Oblivion that SEEM seperate from Oblivion itself, by that I mean that the meshes and textures should be completely user-made and thus not actually require any piece of Oblivon and could be used here in either New Vegas Or Fallout 3.

However Should you find any mistakes like oblivion meshes/textures please message or post asap so I can remove it.

I did include some that have things from Oblivion, however I will warn you as such, if you fail to listen to my warnings, I can guess any resulting mod with them will be banned.

Okay Here goes, .::Fingers Crossed::.

-------------------------Custom Modders Resources From Oblivion-------------------------

This seems like everything we can scavenge from Oblivion, out of 750 different modders resources, these are all the ones that could even possibly be used in Fallout.

The Medievil resources could likely be used in VR mods with plots like Assassins Creed.

-------------------------Weapon Resources From Oblivion-------------------------

Science-Fiction Weapons and Guns -- Modders Resource Perfect for Fallout

Chaos Eater Sword From Darksiders -- Modders Resource Completely custom and safe

Ghogiels Jian Chinese Sword -- Modders Resource Completely custom and safe

Scimitar/King Leonidas's Sword -- Modders Resource Completely custom and safe

Prince Nuadas Weapons From Hellboy -- Modders Resource Completely custom and safe

Irish Shillelagh Weapon -- Modders Resource Completely custom and safe

Assassin's Creed Hidden Wrist Blade Model -- Modders ResourceCompletely custom and safe

Dragon Age Weapons -- Modders Resource Completely custom and safe, needs textures though

-------------------------Armor Resources From Oblivion-------------------------

Christian Nun Wimple (Veil) -- Modders Resource - Completely custom and safe

Masks -- Modders Resource Completely custom and safe

Extravagant masks -- Modders Resource Completely custom and safe

-------------------------Creature Resources From Oblivion-------------------------

New Dogs -- Modders Resource Looks well done, I believe it is only new meshes, so you will likely need to make your own textures.

Shoulder Parrots and Toucans -- Modders Resource Completely custom and safe

Tyrannosaurus Rex 3D Model -- Modders Resource -- Completely custom and safe

Mr_Siikas Pre-historic Animals -- Modders Resource Completely custom and safe

Mr_Siikas Bats -- Modders Resource Safe, Great for caves and things likely

Mr_Siikas Rabbits -- Modders Resource Safe, This would be great to make a bit more mutated, jackolopes anyone?

Mr_Siikas Foxes -- Modders Resource Safe, This would be great to make a bit more mutated, maybe ghoulifed?

Mr_Siikas Ravens and Vultures -- Modders Resource Safe, This would be great to make more interactive ravens, and also we now can have Vultures.

Mr_Siikas Farm Animals -- Modders Resource The skeletons of each animal must be replace with either custom ones or Fallout equivalents, otherwise there will be trouble and it likely wouldn't work anyways.

-------------------------Furniture, Area, and Random Resources From Oblivion-------------------------

Highland Furniture Set -- Modders Resource -- This uses Oblivion textures, so anyone who wants to use this resource must make completely new textures themselves.

Paper Lanterns on Ropes -- Modders Resource

Good Ol' American Apple Pie -- Modders Resource

Static Telescope Resource -- Modders Resource

Strotis Gramophone Resource -- Modders Resources

Strotis' Globes Resource -- Modders Resource

Strotis Static Meshes Sundial

Strotis Large Cannon Resource -- Modders Resource

Strotis Static Carriage Resource -- Modders Resource -- Needs replacement textures for the wood.

Strotis Static Carriage Upperclass Version -- Modders Resource --Needs replacement textures for everything.

Strotis Meshes Bank Vault -- Modders Resource -- Needs replacement textures for everything.

Strotis Skull Rock Cavern -- Modders Resource -- needs a new and better texture, and likely a entirely new door.

Ancient Elven Furniture -- Modders Resource Safe, May be good for mods with Oasis like people in the Mojave

Animated Gallows -- Modders Resource - From the screenshots it may need to have the body replaced, and possibly the textures of the wood.

Roman Villa and Statues (Needs Better Textures) -- Modders Resource Seems safe, but really doesn't look to good atm, so texturing is suggested highly.

Aezarka Mesh Resources -- Modders Resource Seems safe, textures are seperate but also sound safe.

Aezarka Texture Resource -- Modders Resource Seems safe, meshes are seperate but also sound safe.

Old Bridge -- Modders Resource May need new textures, but seems safe.

Mr Whitey the Snowman -- Modders Resource -- Seems to be only Meshes, textures may be from Oblivion.

Momos 50 Cactus' Resource -- Modders Resouce Safe

Whitefang Table Settings,Furniture, Random Clutter -- Modders Resources Seems to be all user-made

Torture Devices -- Modders Resource Completely custom and safe

Animated Torture Devices -- Modders Resource Completely custom and safe

Animated Fairy Wings -- Modders Resource Completely custom and safe

Mr_Siikas More Rocks and Giant Rock Walls -- Modders Resource

Big Modders Resource Part 1 by Senten Seems to be only user-made but I cannot confirm that so please confirm and let me know..

Big Modders Resource 2 by Senten Seems to be only user-made but I cannot confirm that so please confirm and let me know..

Dried Up Lakebed Landscape Texture Resource -- Modders ResourceVeiny Landscape Texture Resource -- Modders Resource

Organic Looking Landscape Texture Resource -- Modders Resource

Desert Buildings Resource -- Modders Resource

This is a modders resource that provides 59 new horror themed statics, architecture,

containers, furniture, etc. These resources are gory, fleshy, bloody, and distrubing...

Modders Resource -- Gore - This seems safe however I'd be wary. Likely there will be a few things that will need new textures but otherwise seems like a great resource for any scary mods in the future.

Gothic Resource Set -- Adds a lot of gothic things, however I cannot confirm if its all custom so please let me know.

While I doubt it can be used for Fallout I thought this may be an interesting thing for modders to look at.

Moving Paintings -- Modders Resource

Edited by simplywayne90

Oh hey simplywayne.

My resource i just posted about, well its in fallout nv section but its actually useful for any game, like for oblivion or fo3 or dragon age or some other game from another community.

Feels redundant to reupload it tho on nexus other site.. can you at least place it into various game categorys section on your resource list?

Lol That was me.

Hanging Horror

I hope it helpfully demonstrates a good way to give a frayed end to the rope also.

That is, add some black to the alpha channel for the frayed part. Then have 2 subdivisions near the end, select the end edge loop and scale it with proportional editing on.

Duplicate it 3 times and selecting the edge loop move each one along normal x and y a little ways in opposite directions.

Edited by baduk

From looking over it it looks fine to use, you will have to replace the skeletons to either new custom ones or find Fallout equivalents, I must've missed that one in all the resources I was handling almost 1000 resources so I know a few good ones might've fallen through the cracks.

Hey everyone, just letting you all know I just finished updating the list a bit today, as well as added some of C.I.Bs newest pictures to the creature resource post.

Also in case you haven't already, I highly recommend visisting the threads that are linked in my signature, They're usually fun topics and good discussions that you may enjoy.