Different head color from body...

WWWEEE

Yup ... there's a lot of files in the Roberts male full meal deal.

So where does that put us ... EVE completely installed yet or not?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK ... EVE should be a similar situation for the OMOD install. OCO v2 doesn't have a script or anything, but I believe it installs fine with OBMM when you use the "Add archive" install method to create the OMOD.

I'm about a half hour away from hitting the hay here. Ike is up well before me due to time zones (he has a far greater capacity for staying up than I ... though back in my working days I was a shift worker, doesn't take long to grow soft I guess).

I just closed out of OBMM and started it over again. Okay, I will do that for OCO v2. Before I install it, I disable Robert's Male replacer ESP, not EVE's, right?

Okay. I'll keep you both posted here.

Update: Installing EVE right now

EVE comes with four ESP's, Khajitt fix, knights of the nine , SI easter eggs... and stock equipment. Which ones do I keep on. I am about to Install OCO v2. Do I always keep these off, even after I install OCO v2

Edited by WWWEEE

Don't need the Khajiit fix ... there's a more recent one available, so just the other three.

You can disable the MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp before or after installing OCO v2 ... having it enabled won't affect the installing of OCO v2, just having it activated after installing OCO v2 will cause problems in-game. I suggest either deleting it using Windows Explorer or at the very least moving it out of your Data folder (that prevents an "accidental" activation somewhere down the road).

So the teeth are faster than OBMM ... actually I was on another thread too.

I'm not sensing a lot of "testing time" along the way here. If you did as Ike suggested and confirmed that OBSE and Blockhead are working then after OCO v2 is installed it would be a good time to make certain that all is kosher with your progress so far. Like I said, don't even look hard at the tone slider in char gen. Use the shape and complexion sliders to get the face you want. Run through the tutorial and exit. Make a save just before exiting (comes in handy if you want to start a new character without an alt start mod or redoing the entire tutorial). Go over to Vilverin and bonk some bandit heads.

Get a feel for your game's baseline performance outside the tutorial dungeon (it doesn't tax your hardware hardly at all). Hit the Imperial City Market District and see how a bunch of NPCs affect your performance. You are close to the spot where installing one mod at a time and testing in between mods is important so you know how each individual mod affects your game.

I'll expect a full report in the AM.

I will start doing that more. I have been testing to make sure OBSE and Blockhead both work.

Just finished checking out Robert's Male replacer mod and the textures are pretty screwed up. That's because I installed OCO v2 and the textures were overwritten. Just opened up the Seamless equipment folder and... Wow.. Overwhelming. Would love some help on this tomorrow.