Skyrim Crash

jbfilms1

Sorry to post a new Thread but since I've installed and modded Skyrim about a week ago I've been getting CTD's after about 10 minutes of play completely at random.

Everything should be up to date as I only installed Skyrim about a week ago.

I've also included the Papyrus0 log

Please Help

Sorry here is what you asked for.

System specs:

ASUS G75VX gaming laptop

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
16 GB ram
Core i7 processor 2.40 GHz

Nvidia Geforce GTX 670mx graphics card

240 GB SSD (Skyrim Installed in C:\Programs & Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim)

1 TB HDD

Skyrim & SKSE version: 1.9.32.0.8 (SKSE 1.7.1 rel 46)

I’ve put the mod list & crash log in a zip archive (I thought I uploaded the log first time).

I’m using NMM and LOOT, my mods have been cleaned also I’m using SKSE & SSME.

Is there anything I missed?

That's a good amount of what I was looking for. You did post papyrus.1 instead of papyrus.0 but that's ok for now, I can work with it. Go to NMM. On your mod list, what's the 50th mod? It should just have the number 50. For now, ignore the index number. I just need to know what the 50th mod is in your load order

It seems that's the mod that may be causing part of the issue. The thing about papyrus logs that I came to find out is that it's not as helpful as you'd like. You can try putting that mod in a different load order but I kind of doubt that'll fix anything. I can almost guarantee that if you remove that mod and clean up your save that your papyrus log will say that there's another mod causing a problem. But for now, deactivate the mod and use Save Game Script cleaner to remove the script from that mod off of your save and then use Skyrim Save Cleaner to purge the form ID's from that mod off of your save too. Don't worry. Cleaning those things off of your save doesn't do anything game breaking or mod breaking. They just simply remove things from your save that are not there and keep crashing down. You can enable the mod again if you choose to later on if you'd like. But for now let's see what happens when the mod isn't active

Edited by duffman9465

Skyrim CTDs are due to the wrong load

order of mods 90% of the time. Download BOSS or LOOT and get them to sort your load order whenever you install a new mod. Here's an informatove video on load order.

BOSS - https://boss-developers.github.io

I got a CTD 2 times in a row when I entered Windhelm for the first time in my play through even after I reloaded the cleaned save.

Also it happened both times When Durak (from Dawnguard) appeared and also when a courier dropped off a note of a treatise on the dovah mir (from Shout-Tastic! http://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=91838362 which I’ve used before on a different Skyrim setup and save).

I’ve included the latest log.