ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Mod Request- Introduction of Deadric Heirs

DaxMastah

First i would like to say the following:

1- Yes, I know this isn't Completely lore friendly

2- I know there is no reasoning for the daedra haveing kids

3- and i know that daedra may show themselves as any gender (and form in some cases) as they please.

so overall, this is a fanfiction type of mod, so please, leave the "put-downs" and "Negitivity" else where, I

Will however take constructive criticism to account, no matter what level of, well to generally put it, "far fetched" ideas

you may toss at me. now then, on to the actual request of the mod!

as it states in the title, this mod would concentrate on the idea if the daedra had heirs, children of thier own

basically, what would the dragonborn have to do with this? at first, nothing, but you may find a portal (up to the creator on where to

put it, or even adjust how you would find the daedra even! doesnt have to be a portal.) and out of curiosity, you jump in

and your put in a pocket oblivion, at that point is where ive gotten farthest, mostly because iv'e spent most of my time

working on the actual characters, the list is as such:

Duskin- Son of azura, like his mother, he draws from both darkness and light, though has chosen a more darker side of power use, he

is slender, average height, he is a silent, dark, yet wise person, his appearance tell's of the age around 16-17, he uses

dark spells of high magicka indused force to blind his opponents, then sets them ablaze with light magic.

Baleith- Daughter to Boethiah, as her mother, and all heirs do, she drives from the same powers as her parent, using poison

to kill her enemies in mass murder, she has a similer appearance to her mother, very slender, around 5.4 feet in height, very

mordid, find great humor in other's suffering, and is by mortal definition "Evil".

Cleos Vile- Daughter to Clavicus Vile, a young looking girl, looks around 13-14, accompanied by a pup "Blabby", she is, as

her father, schemes in every way to trick mortals to make wishes and create pacts to help her father's power, she is overall average

for her "age apperance", she has had no need for combat, simply magicka induced look into a mortal, and they are stunned for

as long as she remains in the general area, she is not necessaraly "evil", but "good intentioned" does not fit her either...

Hermis Mora- Son of Hermaeus Mora, he is but simply a "helper" to his father, organizing, catagorizing, and remaking all

of his father's collections, having an appearance similar to his father's, his cannot be simply explained in human

like structure, he spends most of his time simply reading, and on occasions, creating new, small powers.

Hirline- Daughter of Hircine, her appearance takes closer to Hircine's Created Desease "lycanthropy" being that she is

similer, but not complete in appearance to werewolves, she is very slender, around 6 feet tall, yet bares what seems like a

similar peice as to the "Saviors Hide" but instead of a dark grey fur, its dark, blood like red, weilding a spear like her

father, yet mearly uses it to knock her enemies off thier feet, as so she may feed on there flash while the still live.

Malice- Daughter to malacath, appearance of an orc, but with small horns from her forehead, she is emmencely powerful in

physical strength, to the point of a giants club is but a mere gabble to her, she is as average overal size as a female

orc, she disises weakness of any kind, and will stomp out any who are as such, though this is as such, she is not an

"evil" daedra, she will aid those of Orsimer (orcs) in attempt to aid her father.

Meihres Dagon- Daughter to Mehrunes Dagon, unlike her father, she resembles a Large Female Dremora, almost xivili in the

sense she only has two arms and is very muscular, she weilds a large dagger in her Right hand and a claw in her Left, Very

tempermental, and an even worse destructive power, Completely Immune to Fire and heat, she could swim in lava if she saw

fit to, she is one for annilation and complete destruction.

Mephie- Daughter of Mephala and Cousin of Hermis Mora, loving the ideas of sending all friendships into complete chaos, she

attemptes to lie and cheat to send any into anarchy, accompanied by a small group spiders, plitch black, shadow like, she

also wields a small blade similer in appearance to her mother's artifact, the "Ebony Blade", mear appearance of a young

teenage girl, within a long black hood and cloak.

Mieahre- Meridia's Daughter, a kind girl, partial to Both Light Magic and the use of an enchted sword she calls

"Light Shard" she bares herself in a heavy robe, her appearance is with a human like form, with angelic wings, she

mature, yet gentle to those of deserving praise, she despises the undead, she acts more of as a guardian than a daedra.

Morohg Bal- Son to Molag Bal, a young, scamp like appearanced, child like daedra, very brat-ish like in the sense he

feels he owns everything, he is a slave driver to his servants and his father's worshippers, weilding a great hammer the

size of a giant's arm, he smashes any who defie him, he and Baleith start war when they meet.

This is as far as i have gotten at this time, i would do this my self, but i have nor the skills or the persistance to do

this, and i'm sure there are other's who may find this idea interesting, the children of the daedra are not LOCKED as the

above, you find details that you feel may need tweaking or completely change, by all means, i'm not making the mod, so

i should not have complete control, this is merely an example of what i am asking for.

to the creator of this, you have my thanks, and to those who may throw ideas to help this along, You aswell, have my thanks.