No skin Changes?

BoscoClownie

I've been mucking about with retexturing racs in oblivion, and I'm getting really annoyed at how the skin change sliders always ruin my textuyres. Like, I make a grey Drow race, it winds up blue!

Is there some way to make a race (or even all of them, I odnt care) show their race texture EXACTLY as it is?

I hear something about changing the body meshes material properties in nifskope, but whenever I try, the game crashes.

I've been mucking about with retexturing racs in oblivion, and I'm getting really annoyed at how the skin change sliders always ruin my textuyres. Like, I make a grey Drow race, it winds up blue!

Is there some way to make a race (or even all of them, I odnt care) show their race texture EXACTLY as it is?

I hear something about changing the body meshes material properties in nifskope, but whenever I try, the game crashes.

If you want that, turn Facegen texture off by editing Oblivion.ini. Of course, then you can't adjust skin tone with sliders.(Actually you can, but since the game won't show .egt files if you turn off Facegen texture, so you can't see the change)