Publishing Classified Information

JohannesGunn

Is it wrong?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Is publishing classified information immoral?

• Yes
    • No
    • I believe all classified materials should be made public.
    • I don't care.
    • Grape cola tastes kinda funny...
  2. 2. Should someone who publishes classified information be prosecuted?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe.
    • I don't care...

Dragging such things into the public eye could be dangerous and is certainly ill advised. Provocative is perhaps the word. The problem is that if nothing is done to the likes of Private Prize Prat and Wikileaks, they are just going to get bolder and bolder with what they publish next time.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, I would like to thank everyone that was kind enough to post, vote, PM, or otherwise respond to this poll and question. Without you guys, the Nexus would wither and die (or at least the forums would).

I understand that some of you have opinions which are very deeply entrenched, and that you are unlikely to change your minds, but I would like to point out that most other people on this site ALSO have very deeply entrenched ideas, opinions, and feelings. It is not our task to change someone's mind for them, but merely to present the facts in a polite, considerate manner so that they can make their own minds up.

As this thread has the possibility to get out of hand, and because I don't want to see anyone who posted here get strikes, or even banned, I am hereby requesting that the moderators lock this thread. Once again, I would like to thank all those who responded and/or voted.

Be happy to oblige.