Pale Pass Akaviri Citadel

lupicatalum

At long last I have completed the architecture, furniture, pathgridding and mannequins for the Pale Pass Akaviri Citadel

http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/LupiCatalum/slideshow/Pale%20Pass%20Akaviri%20Citadel

A HUGE thank you to Striker and IkeCoast for all of their help in getting me this far.

The Pale Pass Akaviri Citadel is a massive 48 Cell (so far) Fortress that I am working on getting in full working order. from a short test, it seems to be fully CMPartners compatible due to everything being pathgridded (except the General's Quarters and the Vault where I dont feel partners should be anyway). The Citadel has a massive amount of display area including an armory with a massive amount of weapon racks, Auto sorting bookshelves, Many many display cases and 304 (currently) Mannequins. It is also equipped with an ingredient sorter and enchanting/spell making altars. For all those companion horders out there, there is a rediculous amount of rooms and beds for your companions (1400 to be exact). I am thoroughly pathetic when it comes to scripting so if any of you reading this can help me build a quest around the place as well as help me script off doors in the barracks (there are 15 wings in the barracks each with 90 rooms) so unneeded wings dont have cmpartners running around them pointlessly, I wil forever be in your debt. I am building this mod as a way to give back to the Oblivion community at large so if anyone has any suggestions or things they may like to see, I am forever open to suggestions

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said somewher a while ago...

I remember how this started. Lupis asked how to change the race of a custom mannequin. Striker and I came to answer, and then...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5fbe6Pcbg1qcb58yo1_500.gif

It not only looks great in pictures, but the plans Lupis has to make it immersive... you folks don't think for a minute it's a finders keepers cozy retreat, Be sure to give weapons. Lots of.

And that redhead in one of the pictures... if it's who I think he is, did you check your inventory after a while in his company? Are you sure you have still all your gold and equipment with you?

Looking forward to see moar!

Congrats, Matey!

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: LUPIS WON HIS FIRST KUDOZ.

Cheers!

I checked.....amny many times. I still havent had a problem out of Ryan which suprises me. I was sure hed hate me by now after ordering him to find some place to sleep about 100 time in a row from different places. I also ordered him to dring while there was 0 to drink in the whole citadel. I also broke up with him well over a hundred times in the last 6 hours. poor guy. why doesnt he hate m,e yet?

That's what I'm wondering right now.

Why does he not HATE you to death yet?

What did you put in his beverage or his food?

That's not a normal Ryan behavior.

First you beat me at no-CTDs-on-CSE, now you get along with my Ryan better than I.

WE ARE

http://www.themindrobber.co.uk/new-series-2/tooth-and-claw-queen-victoria.jpg

NOT AMUSED

Cheers!

Ike, you're not going to want to read this ... did you notice in the whole trip to Bruma I made with Ryan he didn't act up once, killed every bad guy we ran across without my lifting a finger (even when he had no weapon because I thought it would be fairer for him to take on an Ogre bare knuckles), never even bugged me for an apple to snack on all the way there and was as penniless when we got there as when we started out (throughout the whole trip he picked up one measly Goblin sword, and was as pleased as punch).

I never subjected him to any TARDIS stuff ... do you think he holds grudges maybe?

The monsters guarding outside Pale Pass entrance respawn (I'm getting wisps, spriggans and trolls right now with my level 15 guy ... orgres are on the horizon). Maybe "borrow" the hollow rock from Bogwater and have it somewhere close to Pale Pass entrance.

Recall you are the one who brought up a certain CM who shall now remain nameless ... cough, cough ... Ryan ... cough.

- Edit - ooh, now I see it was Ike that injected a certain redhead into the mix ... where is he anyway, I need to keep him up past his bedtime.

Edited by Striker879

A hollow rock with a key in it close to the entrance...that doesnt sound immersive enough compared to the rest of the citadel. Thank you for your suggestion though Striker. I have an Idea, just not sure how I am going to apply it.

And OH OH OH OH OH you have a playthrough going right now where youre in pale pass? you wanna see in game what I have so far?? I promise there are no big baddies yet. I just want you to be able to give me a 3d opinion. It is all fully functional right now and all youll need installed is Armory Lab which is great anyway. I already got permission from Tom to use Armory Lab as a resource

Edited by lupicatalum

No ... Pale Pass not started. I don't generally join the Mages Guild, so Frostcrag is my enchanting/spell making spot (but it takes a while before my character "qualifies" due to SM Plugin Refurbish, which put requirements before the DLCs start ... for Frostcrag it's your magic skills total and my guy was level 12 or so before he could get the key). I go past the Pale Pass entrance area on my way to Frostcrag to do some enchanting/spell making and those monsters make good "testing dummies" (as well as the bears at the bridge towards Cheydinhall from Frostcrag, which will be possible ogres soon).

- Edit - You see now why my modding is mostly putting fluff in some houses ... no devious diabolical quests rattlin' around in the Striker noggin.

Edited by Striker879