Romance/Relation Mod?

atomicspacekat

I would love for a mod with these ideas to come to fruition one day, mostly cause I shipped the Courier with Cass since day 1. The main problem is that I feel it would NEED to be voiced, and getting voice actors to immitate all those characters could be troubling.

Furthermore, how would this affect the endings? I mean they all have pre determined fates for each ending, and I have a feeling editing the endgame slides and audio conditions might be tricky. If not, impossible.

Edited by Prophetofhurt97

• 6 months later...

I come from the future...I am here to talk mods and to chew bubblegum...and I'm all out of bubblegum.

I would love to know what/if any progress has been made toward the goal of romancing our favorite New Vegas companions?

• 1 month later...

Mainly this is due to fallout is meant to be a sarcastic and funny game, with violent homicidal tendinces, but still a comedy. See Fallouts 1,2, and tactics.

So any romances would be horrible, like in Fallout 2 females could marry a guy reputed to have sex with local cattle, or males could shotgun marry the town flirt with her father and a shotgun in his back.

Thats as close to romance as Fallout ever will get Period.

Boy this comment has aged well.

I come from the future...I am here to talk mods and to chew bubblegum...and I'm all out of bubblegum.

I would love to know what/if any progress has been made toward the goal of romancing our favorite New Vegas companions?

Not that i am aware of. Sorry bud.

• 1 year later...

Raul: Yep, I do imagine there is a related philia to ghouls too. However, I don't believe ghouls reproduce as smoothskins do, and I'm not sure if it is cannon or not, but I somehow had it in my head that the required parts don't function for that sort of fun? Having said that, it is pretty much cannon that ghouls can't grow head or facial hair, but there are notable exceptions I believe - one in the vanilla FO3 (or is it a wig?), and the other in the DLC for FO3 in Point Lookout (which is definately a Van Dyke facial suite).

I'm 10 years late it seems but yeah, most ghouls don't have the ability to sexually reproduce, but IIRC in van buren cut content there would have been ghouls who could, and some second generation ghouls

• 4 months later...
I gavw disagree on abut this fallout 1 wasnt a comedy ut was alot darker fallout 2 became a comedy by necessity fallout 2 was beibg forcefully rushed so they shoved a bunch of jokes and references in the game to fill it out to hide they didnt have time to finish making it And tactics wasnt a comedy.