Christmas

jaosals42

Man, right after Thanksgiving there's just Christmas music EVERYWHERE. But at least everything is becoming very "happy" if you know what I mean. Holidays are great. They are the times where everyone seems to be your friend.

For anyone in for some slightly inappropriate humor (in a Christmas song,)

hahah :D

Watched this video on Live Leak and it just made me smile :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm3dm5J5r0A

hmmm...the boyfriend really shouldn't talk to his mama about pressies around me....she ordered something from newegg :D Hahha I think I'm getting upgrades :D I already know one present, she did get me a Chicago Bears jersey :D She asked me who my favorite Bears player was (Brian Urlacher), so ya ;) Boyfriend told me that I'm gonna get a lot of crap lol his family are crazy Packers fans :P

Wow this month is going by so fast! 16 days :D Gonna have to stock up on the baking goods...prolly gonna make a ton of cookies to bring over

Edited by Illiad86

if I'm active enough, I may be able to make an avatar and enter... Don't know if I will though...

Anyway, two weeks exactly until break, and counting...:woot:

YAY can you make me one to, I would be so ever greatfull :thumbsup:

The vids are killin me, lol! That cat must have had a shot of booze to be so docile and sit still for the wrappage :laugh:

I LOVE Christmas time! I always start buying early, and then get everyone a bunch of stuff. My daughter wraps the stuff on Christmas Eve. We are a small family, so we'll all congregate at my Mom's to eat dinner, play some games and open presents. Got the new Shrek, so that should be fun to watch. I plan on a big dance off, throw down, lol I want Zumba Party and Just Dance 2 for the Wii. I decided against FO New Vegas until the modders get the bugs fixed :thumbsup:

At Thanksgiving we played a new game I got called "Would You Rather." Seeing my daughter lap water out of a cup like a cat, was hiliarious! Then my Mom had to sit for a whole round with a spoon in her mouth. Dare I say I belly danced (thanks to Carah, I was ready, lol!) for one of my challenges. It's a fun game, it just needs more challenge cards. We're gonna make some more up for Christmas Day. Lord help us all, we have some pretty twisted minds :happy:

I can't wait to see everyone's faces as they open presents. That's always the dearest and best present to me. I can't wait! :yes: