Enabling mouse and 360 controller at the same time?

ArtMurder

I recently got a DK2, and I've been having trouble getting the head tracking to work with SKSE... I think I've cracked the issue.

The 360 controller being plugged in disables the mnouse, which the program I am using (vireio perception) uses to emulate head tracking.

For some reason it worked fine with vanilla skyrim, but I am pretty sure if I can get the mouse to be detected while I'm on my xbox controller I can managed to get it working again!

I am using an xbox1 controller that is using a driver that makes my computer see it as a 360 controller, if that matters.

Thanks!

Its not possible while your PC sees the XBOX controller as a controller. However there is a way.
Turn off controller in the Skyrim menu settings. Then download Xpadder and map the controls from keyboard to controller.
That way, you're still technically using a mouse and keyboard config, but actually using the controller to input commands.

Lookup Xpadder and ways to set it up.

Edited by lennykrapitz

Its not possible while your PC sees the XBOX controller as a controller. However there is a way.

Turn off controller in the Skyrim menu settings. Then download Xpadder and map the controls from keyboard to controller.

That way, you're still technically using a mouse and keyboard config, but actually using the controller to input commands.

Lookup Xpadder and ways to set it up.

I already use a similar program called Jot2Key, do you think it will work?

I'll try it at the very least, if it doesn't then I'll look into xpadder

Should probably work. Not gonna b as smooth as actual controller. How's Skyrim on the Oculus?

Minus feeling like a 3 foot tall guy with insanely huge arms, pretty neat!

I only tested it for like 30 minutes though. It needs a lot of modding and tweaking to give you proper presence..

If I can get this to work, I'll get to see how fun it actually is!

But one of those immersive first person view mods and a mod to totally disable killmoves is needed

Half life 2 with the oculus beta patch has been the most fun to play in the rift so far. Actually my first time playing half life... I highly recommend it.