[LIST] Armor and Clothing mods with Male versions

pintocat

I have combed through the Armor and Clothing sections and found the mods that have something for males, ones that are not simply "free" NCR Ranger armor, or Faction-stripping mods. Each entry notes what body it uses (vanilla, breeze, robert) and female body.

I know the Nexus sites have tagging for "Related to Females" and "Related to Males"; indeed, I actually went through and tagged all the mods with each as applicable. However, they don't automatically tag... it takes a certain number of votes for the tag.

It's kind of difficult to find male stuff, which is why I created this list. It's not meant to cause any offense... it's a simple fact that the mod community focuses on creation of assets for female characters; the default assumption when looking at any armor, clothing, body, or hair mod is that it is female only or at the least has female versions; the same cannot be said of males.

Also, I have not tried every single one of these. Some of them were found only by browsing the Nexus.

The ones marked "any" are really "vanilla" but are either full-body, as in it's a whole mesh and the body mod doesn't show so it doesn't matter (like power armor), or it's an accessory like Satchels, with clipping possible if they're very different, but the underlying body textures and meshes are still there. "Any" are really made for vanilla, but may work for any body.

It's actually kind of startling how few there are..

=========

Hair/Beards

=========

• Hair will only appear on races they are added to in the esp. Mod-added races will need compat patches.
    Beards do not seem to have this issue.

• Sideburns Pack by CiXwOw
    any male* from what I can tell, this should be compatible with hair compilation mods and such?

• FNV - BeardEyebrowFix by GenGrimm
    vanilla male, vanilla female* may be compatible with any; not sure.
    This mod makes it so vanilla beards don't cause eyebrows to vanish. Works with Sideburns mod.

• Medium Beard Style by Aldien
    vanilla male* maybe any male?

• Receding Hairstyle by tw33z7
    vanilla male* I think Hair unlike Beards do conflict with modpacks. Probably need a compatch if using a hairpack, since they all edit races.

• Simple Bald Style by FrogDemon
    vanilla male* I think Hair unlike Beards do conflict with modpacks. Probably need a compatch if using a hairpack, since they all edit races.

=====

Bodies

=====

• Breezes New Vegas Males by Breeze528000
    MALE body replacer
    Based on Breeze's 1.6+ version which has dual textures for Robert's Body.
    This series requires patches for any armor that shows skin. It includes patches for all vanilla armor, but any mod armor may have issues.
    Breeze's "old" 1.3 version is compatible with stock armors and does not require 'fixes'. The 1.3 version is only at Fallout3nexus. Breezes FO3 Males under "old versions" 1.3.

• Roberts Male Body for Fallout New Vegas by SickleYield
    MALE body replacer
    This body and Breeze's 1.6+ are compatible. Any armor that works for one, will work with the other. Robert's has a few different body types. (skinny, beefy etc)

• Andis-Male-Body by Andi_669
    MALE body replacer
    This one just removes the t-shirt from the vanilla body, I think. No actual nudity.

• GW71_NudeAdultsOnly by ghostwalker71
    MALE body replacer, FEMALE body replacer
    This one has no official NV version yet; available on Fallout3nexus.com.
    Compatible with vanilla skin-showing armors.

=====

Races

=====

=====

Voice

=====

===========

Accessories

===========

=========

Backpacks

=========

===========

Power Armor

===========

=====================

Regular Armor/outfits

=====================

• 4 years later...

Well to be fair the list has not been touched in like 5 years, some of those mods are gone and others are just moved to different pages (for many reasons). My mod Spice of Life is not even on the list (as it was not out yet lol) and its all about males and not free stuff imo.