[Search/Request] Few immersion breakers: iPhone and MacBook etc...

Hirlok

I know it's April 1st, but I'm serious... :cool:

I had been thinking about some little photo stories that willingly mess with immersion (think stuff like remembering lives from another planet, time travel, or "Inception"-like dream state levels...)

There are already some in-Skyrim but highly out-of-Skyrim mods, like this smug little Café.

http://i.imgur.com/bX9UV5ch.png

Now imagine my old archer mage and his cute companion not just hanging out there, but typing their memoirs on a stylish shiny MacBook while checking their texts on that iPhone that lies right next to their Honningbrew mead... ;-)

Nothing fancy well integrated needed, no need to find that macbook in loot chests or have crazy crafting requirements for it... just a simple model/texture that can be summoned via console and placed somewhere e.g. with Jaxonz Positioner.

Anyone knows of a mod / modders resource that might already exist and would allow me to add some "techie" stuff like laptops and mobile phones or tablets... or some level 500 code wizard willing to conjure up something?

Would be much appreciated by someone who has a hard time getting CK to run... let alone do something useful with it... LOL

thanks, tried that already... but could not find anything useful among all the Waifu stuff... ;-)

Guess I'll have to do it myself - enough free good Apple 3D models out there, just wish the process to get an available .obj or .c4d model into Skyrim was a BIT more clear and straightforward...

After reading tutorials for a few hours now my head is swirling and the only straight fact I have understood so far: this stuff ain't easy and the most simple route involves at least 7 different tools including old Blender versions and whatnot... LOL