Vault 112 Sequel

Deleted54170User

I like to see Braun and all his tranquility lane chair cronies turn out to be a bunch of clones made to test the effects on humans, exposed to unthinkably long term exposure to more virtual reality themes, even him.

While a little further down into Vault 112 a passage is found where the whole Vault is throwing a party after they discover that they have found that all their members out lived even the most likely to succeed, "Vault 101." Who in my opinion are the group that have gone crazy.

The 112 families have a great chance at really making a life, and work, out in the Wasteland. Only they had the experience of having kept a watchful eye on the mental health and well being of their fellow Vault dwellers with more advanced equipment and lots and lots of Video Games to keep them entertained with making home movies, plays, and impersonating the best of the best from the days before their lives were moved down under.

I'm just wondering where the other nine Robobrains were kept. The Vault-Tec computer listed twelve being supplied to Braun's vault, but we only see three.

And, oddly enough, all three are set to essential. What's more, if you use the console to set them to un-essential, you lose karma for killing them.

Which is weird, since you don't lose karma for knocking them out while still essential. If the developers were going to set them to essential, there'd be no need for a karma loss or karma gain for killing them, since you wouldn't be able to. So... why did they do it?