looking for an armored big feline

yanazake

Ok, I'm certain I saw a mod of a big tiger [i think it was a tiger, it was a big feline anyway] with armor. I'm not sure if it was a companion or a mount, but it certainly looked interesting.

The model seems edited, be it by some detail on the body, or because of the armor, but it wasn't the plain old vanilla felines in oblivion for sure. Has anyone seen this?

Ok, I'm certain I saw a mod of a big tiger [i think it was a tiger, it was a big feline anyway] with armor. I'm not sure if it was a companion or a mount, but it certainly looked interesting.

The model seems edited, be it by some detail on the body, or because of the armor, but it wasn't the plain old vanilla felines in oblivion for sure. Has anyone seen this?

Yes ive seen it here it is xD : http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27110 good luck xD :thumbsup:

Nope, triveck was right - that was the mod. Too bad I'd have to play thru the main storyline AGAIN, which is something I'd like to avoid.

Anyway, since we're talking about big felines, there was another one - a tiger with mohawk and a collar. I'm almost certain it was a companion, and was created by AlienSlof, but I couldn't find it here in TESNexus or at her website...

Nope, triveck was right - that was the mod. Too bad I'd have to play thru the main storyline AGAIN, which is something I'd like to avoid.

Anyway, since we're talking about big felines, there was another one - a tiger with mohawk and a collar. I'm almost certain it was a companion, and was created by AlienSlof, but I couldn't find it here in TESNexus or at her website...

Satu Ra - Lord of Beasts.

Slof made the meshes and textures and I made it into a companion.

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=5114