New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Hey guys, I just started playing New Vegas again after a lengthy vacation from it, and I can't seem to find 2 mods:

Jaysus's High Seas Caravansery: I remember seeing a thread about a sequel on the Bethesda forums, and now there's nothing. Has he given up/ something happened?

He hasn't posted anything else about it since January. Thread is still up here.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a weapon mod that uses modern weapons without needing any other files in order to work. I knew the name to the mod and it seems to be a transfer of from FO3. The mod used the starting location's gas station as a weapon shop. Edited by RMONTER

I saw someone post about this awhile ago somewhere else, but is there a mod to allow you to take all of your gear into DM?

Looking for one mod. It was here on nexus site. Looks like a black leather/latex engineer/repair suit of BoS with zipper or something like that- for ladies. On belt was screwdriver and some tools. But now I forgot this mod and Can't find it there.. :)

Looking for one mod. It was here on nexus site. Looks like a black leather/latex engineer/repair suit of BoS with zipper or something like that- for ladies. On belt was screwdriver and some tools. But now I forgot this mod and Can't find it there.. :)

It was by FavoredSoul but I don't see it posted anymore. Maybe if you ask him nicely he'll send it to you. I believe it was called Leather Jacket.

I am looking for a weapon mod that uses modern weapons without needing any other files in order to work. I knew the name to the mod and it seems to be a transfer of from FO3. The mod used the starting location's gas station as a weapon shop.

I am looking for a weapon mod that uses modern weapons without needing any other files in order to work. I knew the name to the mod and it seems to be a transfer of from FO3. The mod used the starting location's gas station as a weapon shop.

Im unfamiliar with said gas station, but azteks weapon mod does add tons on modern-real weapons to the game with a weapon shop here: http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37342