New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mart's Mutant Mod, there was talk of a NV port several months ago, but it's not being worked on anymore correct?

Mart never made any plans to make a NV version of his mod. Monster Mod and IWS are reasonable popular alternatives.

@legiomortis- That is Jill's Battlesuit ripped from Resident Evil so you won't find it here.

I am not sure if this exists, but is there a mod that allows you to take all your gear to Honest Hearts too?

Hey,

sometime ago there was a mod...awesome mod of Leather Jacket. Based on original Leather Jacket from Fallout 2. It was truly coolest armor i have ever seen. Few weeks ago i had to format my drives. Sadly i was dumb enough not to copy that mod. Now i cant find it anywhere which makes me sad panda :( The question is, anyone knows where can i find it? Why is it no longer on Nexus or Who's the author? (great job btw)

Because of format no longer i posses any pics. The Jacket was black lol, made for type3 body i think. There where some small tools hanging from the waist. It had a zipper which was actual unzipped showing a bit of chest.

So if anyone could help me i would be in great debt.

Hey,

sometime ago there was a mod...awesome mod of Leather Jacket. Based on original Leather Jacket from Fallout 2. It was truly coolest armor i have ever seen. Few weeks ago i had to format my drives. Sadly i was dumb enough not to copy that mod. Now i cant find it anywhere which makes me sad panda :( The question is, anyone knows where can i find it? Why is it no longer on Nexus or Who's the author? (great job btw)

Because of format no longer i posses any pics. The Jacket was black lol, made for type3 body i think. There where some small tools hanging from the waist. It had a zipper which was actual unzipped showing a bit of chest.

FavoredSoul made it but seems to have taken it down.

Hey,

FavoredSoul made it but seems to have taken it down.

That was fast :) Thanks for the info. I'l try and ask him if maybe he could send it...or reupload it which i doubt but still worth trying.

Kudos to you bethjunkie as it was him sadly no longer he has it. Atlest now i know where i stand.

Have no fear, I happen to have a copy available. It's the leather armour mod + some update he released, all packaged in a single .rar for your convenience.

Edited by GenocideLolita