New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ne one know of a mod that fixes the muzzle flash stutter on energy weapons specifically? like Gauss weapons such as the sound pistol from old world blues? really annoying each time you shoot you get a 1 second freeze : :wallbash:

ne one know of a mod that fixes the muzzle flash stutter on energy weapons specifically? like Gauss weapons such as the sound pistol from old world blues? really annoying each time you shoot you get a 1 second freeze : :wallbash:

If you download this Shrapnel - The Definitive Weapon Collection there are two optional files that come along with it. One replaces the muzzle flashes and the other replaces the impact data. (Bullet holes) Hope this helps! :)

howdy all, I was using a mod that when you got to 49 there was a selection to go back to lvl 1 keep the perks you had and you also recieved 20% less xp and you could do this 4 times. but my NV drive crashed and i had to reinstall and i dont remember the mod anyone have any ideas?

thanks

I posted this before but no one was able to help me find it.

I'm looking for the mod that removes skill check in dialogue. It would remove the "[speech 21/25]" (or medicine, science w/e) before a topic. If any of you can help me out with what to search, or even a link, that would be great. I really miss this mod; it helped with game imersion.

I posted this before but no one was able to help me find it.

I'm looking for the mod that removes skill check in dialogue. It would remove the "[speech 21/25]" (or medicine, science w/e) before a topic. If any of you can help me out with what to search, or even a link, that would be great. I really miss this mod; it helped with game imersion.

Right here, my good sir.

in this mod http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=40593 on the images there is a cool weapon (the soldier wields it when he is killing the other one) where can i find it? and the armors of the scene in the night? Pretty please? :)

EDIT: in fact just the weapons

Edited by jeremie3003