New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

I'm looking for a collection of mods, called "Drakes random mods". More specifically I'm looking for something that will trigger a companions mod, and read there was a fix for it here: http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/394510-veronica-i-could-make-you-care/page__view__findpost__p__3247430

but of course, the link is dead.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a mod that decreases text size so I can view more items on my PIP-Boy Readius. I know there are mods that do this, but I can't remember the names. Can someone help?

MT UI or the DARNified UI

I'm looking for a mod that decreases text size so I can view more items on my PIP-Boy Readius. I know there are mods that do this, but I can't remember the names. Can someone help?

OK. Thanks!<br>Edit: MTUI causes NV to crash. I'm going to wait for DARNUI to be finished before I download it. <br>Edit2: I got MTUI to work. An <br>

NCCS mod was conflicting with another mod.

Edited by jwarner

OK. Thanks!<br>Edit: MTUI causes NV to crash. I'm going to wait for DARNUI to be finished before I download it. <br>Edit2: I got MTUI to work. An <br>

NCCS mod was conflicting with another mod.

DarnUI seems to work fine for me. I have only had the game for a couple weeks (on the PC). No crashes at all.