New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what shaken guys

Im looking for a mod that has 2 arcade game nifs in it one was ms. pacman and the other is q-burt i had it at one time and was working on making all of the 80s arcade games but my system crashed and i lost it all and now i cant find the mod that had them can you help please

Ghogiels Misc Clutter: http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/14370

Well, I found this picture at Deviant Art... and the guy said that the mod he used for the gun was 'NANA something'...

Pic is supplied;

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/060/7/6/this__is_my_boom_stick_by_jimborb-d3aoho2.jpg

He said that he got the gun's from Nexus...

I could really use some help locating the armor seen in this mod. http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/38554/

The armor I'm looking for is the one seen in all three user submitted pictures. Have been looking for this armor forever and failed to find it anywhere. BTW, if it helps, that's Vash the Stampede's armor from the anime Trigun. P.S the Sunglasses would be nice as well.

Hello, everyone.

I've been looking for a small and simple mod that enables control over the whole companion party, didn't find the appropriate one though. Either a mod has many issues or doesn't work at all or requires something-something . I tried 'Recruit All Companions and Radios' mod - it allowed me to hire several teammates, but the radios didn't work for some reason (maybe there's something very particular about this mod? Something wrong about loadorder?).

So, what do I need? A mod (or mods), that:

- let(s) me hire all the possible companions (if it also will let me recruit some kind of extra follower, like 'Marina Companion' or any other mod-added one, that'd be just awesome! If not - ok, just regular, in-game companions will be just fine) ;

- enable(s) quick and easy companion control (for example, a mod with no need of giving everyone in my party a radio, a headset or whatever. Let's just assume they already have it, or the courier yells at them so they don't even need a radio, a mobile phone etc.).

I mean, some kind of device, apparel maybe that can be assigned to a hotkey via NVSE or with the help of 1-8 buttons and then enabled for further squad-command. Say, something, that acts like the DK Bullettime or Sprintmod (press and play, no need of tons of extra commands like ' go over there' or ' sit on the couch' or whatever, just 'Wait, damn it!', 'Shoot things!', 'Don't shoot things!' -- well, like that))

Sorry for such a large question.

Hello,

to keep it short... I used to have a mod that added a pencil-like item which allowed you to mark any containers for autosorting (click box , select "weapons", click box 2, select "sorting", all items added to box 2 that are weapons get transfered to box 1 ... You know the stuff.). Basically allowing you to set up a base with autosorting feature anywhere.

Can't find it at all, would be really gratefull for help.

Edited by elvinkun