New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Hi, I'm looking for a mod that I installed a while ago. It added a bunch of new clothing such as panchos and bandanas all in crates in the back of a truck in goodsprings. Im fairly sure the esp is named 1nivVSLAarmors, but the esp seems to be corrupt now.

Thanks in advance

You mean this mod?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a Blood mod.

Its like the Enhanced Blood Textures mod, but the NPC is dead it creates a puddle of blood where the corpse was.

Also happened when body part was dismembered, Would leave blood oozing out leaving a puddle ?

Looked everywhere on the site and just can't find it :(

I'd love to know if it's still possible to get the Monster Mod by Dogtown1 ? I used to play Fallout: New Vegas a hell of a lot and have only recently gotten back into and decided to start up a new game and I'd love to be able to play with the Monster Mod so if anyone could tell me where I can obtain it I'd be very happy.

I'd love to know if it's still possible to get the Monster Mod by Dogtown1 ? I used to play Fallout: New Vegas a hell of a lot and have only recently gotten back into and decided to start up a new game and I'd love to be able to play with the Monster Mod so if anyone could tell me where I can obtain it I'd be very happy.

I think I may have it somewhere hold on...

Edited by TheBlueKidd