New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Hello again.

Ive been searching for one another interesting mod which seems doesnt exist. As a true fallout 1,2 fan I miss random encounters interruptions and I dont mean those special parodies but enemies.

I wonder why it still doesnt exist. It would be great and more exciting fast travelling. You know the fast travel ist just loading your chosen grid - its such a comfort and I think the unexpected meetings would be a good price for it :)

What do you think about it?

Edited by Hlormaren

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to every good man.

When I played new fallout games somethign always was missing... Is there any mod which give player bigger chance to get random encounters. I mean I want to find random vendor or something but not enemies. Is there any mod like this?

Looking for a mod that added some new perks and traits to the game. One significant change I remember it making that I liked was making Black Widow and its equivalents, all the 'damage to X gender' Perks, into traits. I believe it also made Heave Ho a trait and adjusted a few other vanilla perks.

Also, are there any mods that edit the rate at which VATS accuracy drops off, or makes VATS accuracy more dependent on Perception and the relevant gun skill? I feel like as the settings are now, you're super accurate surprisingly far out [95% goes a long way], but I've seen huge changes past the 95% range of like ten or twenty percent for a relatively short distance, and forget sniping, range alone will ruin your VATS accuracy. I'd like a smoother curve influenced by weapon skill and accuracy where percentages increase and decrease a little more smoothly.

Edited by Thuellai

I recently reinstalled New Vegas and am looking for the name of a mod that allowed me to enter more building in nellis. Mainly I know it let me enter the train cars and a few other doors such as under the huge cranes. For the life of me I can't remember the name but I know it was there. I remember a train car having a meat locker interior. Thanks for any help.

I recently reinstalled New Vegas and am looking for the name of a mod that allowed me to enter more building in nellis. Mainly I know it let me enter the train cars and a few other doors such as under the huge cranes. For the life of me I can't remember the name but I know it was there. I remember a train car having a meat locker interior. Thanks for any help.

Sounds like New Vegas Interiors Project

Thanks. I have that mod installed and I am at Nellis but nada. The doors mentioned in the description won't open for me. Weird. All boarded up and the train cars give no option to open. I'll keep looking around I guess. Once again thanks for such a fast reply.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a "stupid" question, but I just have to ask.

What is the newest version of DarNified UI NV? I really want it, but I don't know if it is the newest version.

I'm looking at the "Test version 4" now.