New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Thank you, and Capes or Cloaks.

I need a file that adds capes or cloaks or sometthing similar to NV.

I need something in the line of a BoS tactics feel to add to the grandure of the tactics Power Armor.

~Draken (:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a mod I saw on here that I can't remember the name of (obviously) but anyways it made it so grenades from the grenade launcher didnt drop liek 50 pound weights after a few feet.

turboeditL found it after 30 seconds of searching, derp

Edited by phobert

There is the F3 mod that if you are carrying multiple weapons, say, a shotgun and rifle, they both appear on your back. Has it been ported? If so, what is it called, and where is it?

If you can find this please link it, sounds awesome

I am looking for the pants/boots combo that two girls on the left are wearing. I know I have seen it some wear but can't find it. The pants look like the wasteland CC but not with the boots. Thanks in advanced.

Please disregaurd. I was able to recreate from Wasteland CC. I need to make the boots a seperate .NIF file. Worked great.

Edited by JSmith765A

This is like crysis graphics for New Vegas its AMAZING !!!! Please can you guys find this mod omg I need better graphics for Fallout New Vegas!!

Unreleased. He never released his FO3 graphics overhaul so I wouldn't hold my breath on this one seeing the light of day either. Looks gorgeous though.

The mod I'm looking for is a type of armor. I believe it was some sort of tribal armor, all I remember was that it was green and may have been female only. You might have had to get it in vault 22, or most of the pictures were taken near there. I could have sworn I just recently saw a picture of it, but I can't for the life of me remember where.

Ok i've seen a lot of mods out there that involve some form of scanner/scouter in this mod http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39972http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/images/39972-1-1296492148.jpg you see it right there but I don't know where I could find that... it would be great to have.

that scouter is from Toxas NCR Power Armor. Simms scouter is from EARACHEs Mo Beta

Looking for any sci fi looking armor for females. I'm not sure how to get more specific since I'm not looking for anything specific, so if anyone knows some good looking sci fi armor just link it and I'll more then likely like it)