New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

I'm looking for a mod that gets rid of all those redundant GRA copies of vanilla weapons added in from the Gun Runner's Arsenal DLC. Stuff like the Plasma Defender (GRA) and Baseball Bat (GRA).

As long as I'm asking, is there another mod that replaces all the GRA mods from WMX with their vanilla counterparts? I guess I basically just want the Gun Runner's Arsenal mod without all the redundant gobbledygook.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there are 136 pages, I really don't want to look through them all to see if this has been found before. But I've got a more than a few mods installed and I've found, in Nipton, a gang hideout.

In the first house on the left from the town hall, there are two gang members fighting. Both wearing combat armour.

One of them has a key that leads to a basement of the house. In the basement is a guy named Judas. The only notable loot in the room is 2 gun cabinets and a desk with Recompense the fallen and a note about the legion.

Any help is appreciated, thanks :smile:

---------------Edit----------------------

After further research, I found out its Jocelyn child companion mod.

Edited by LongdenJ

Has anyone made a retexture of the Sentry Bots, Securitrons and dead robots? I can't seem to locate any.

I already have/use NMC, Ojo Bueno, EWI, aMidianborn and many other texture mods for everything from clothing, armor and weapons to clutter, food and chems/alcohol.

:EDIT:

Hmm did some more searching and I guess no one has really done creature retextures except a few and the ones aMidianborn did.

Edited by RoyBatterian

by chance is there a mod out their that connects heavy weapons to their backpacks, such as a flamer to the fuel tanks. and minigun to the ammo pack. i dont want to remove the packs entirely because that removes the idea of "wheres the fuel?" or "wheres the ammo?".

any help is thanked.

Has anyone made a retexture of the Sentry Bots, Securitrons and dead robots? I can't seem to locate any.

I already have/use NMC, Ojo Bueno, EWI, aMidianborn and many other texture mods for everything from clothing, armor and weapons to clutter, food and chems/alcohol.

:EDIT:

Hmm did some more searching and I guess no one has really done creature retextures except a few and the ones aMidianborn did.

I'm thinking EWI posted some images of WIP textures for some of the robots. Macintroll has a HiRes Securitron retex here.

by chance is there a mod out their that connects heavy weapons to their backpacks, such as a flamer to the fuel tanks. and minigun to the ammo pack. i dont want to remove the packs entirely because that removes the idea of "wheres the fuel?" or "wheres the ammo?".

any help is thanked.

Belt fed mini-guns any good?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/4541/?

ported to:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/47472/

Never heard of fuel lines for flamers tho'..