New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Hello there,

Maybe someone can help me. I changed some mods of mine, and now i a have strange "Blamcomatic" Vending Machines (Too modern to fit the overall 50s Style, and not IMCN compatible) appearing in my game. They only take NCR money.

Does anyone know from which mod they game?

(Sorry for the XPost.....please delete my original Thread)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there,

Maybe someone can help me. I changed some mods of mine, and now i a have strange "Blamcomatic" Vending Machines (Too modern to fit the overall 50s Style, and not IMCN compatible) appearing in my game. They only take NCR money.

Does anyone know from which mod they game?

(Sorry for the XPost.....please delete my original Thread)

If you click on that vending machine, it will give you a number at the top of your screen. The first two digits (08, 1F, etc) correspond to that mod's position in your load order. Open up whichever mod manager you use and scroll down until you see those two digits and there's your mod.

I know that my question don't really fit here, but i don't really want make new thread to clutter forum.

But anyways: I'm looking "upgrade" mods, mods where you can upgrade buildings, etc. Few those kind mods are from Mike Hancho.

Are there any that kind mods from other modders?

Edited by ryuuou

Possibly run your own store is like that, I haven't played it yet though. There's a washing machine mod where the author intends to have a quest line where you rebuild a laundromat but it's not finished yet.

I also would be interested in similar mods, Afterschool Special is one of my favorites.

• 2 weeks later...

Not unfastened but the closest mod that I remember which has a sort of a shifted bra look would be the NVScouts mod:
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40566/

Specifically this outfit:

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/130/images/40566-2-1298647997.jpg

Probably wouldn't be too hard to convert that top into a bra.

Hi, I remember there was a mod in Fallout 3 that had unfastened bras. It looked like the bra was shifted and moved to the side. I'm hoping to use this for a mod I'm currently working on. Does anyone recall the mod?

I'm planning to use it on this design here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/78061/?

Im looking for a mod that added barks to your character.it used Borderlands characters voices,but it gave you the option to customize and use a voice of your own,which is the feature im interested in.Just imagine having the quotes of Tony Montana or Doc Holliday said by your character?Sounds like pure epicness to me.Does anyone know this mod?