New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

I had a amazing mod a while back, it was this radio bunker and it was swarming with enclave troppers. Inside, there was a Divide warhead and a lower level, leading to a large room filled with gold bars, boxes filled with re-war money, and boxes of holorifles and shoulder mounted machine guns. There was also a computer console that could create holograms or lock you into the bunker with lethal radiation.

If you can find t, that would be super.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was this one mod I saw that changed the shape and textures of ghoul NPCs (not ferals) to look more gaunt and dark, with pronounced, hollow cheekbones. I can't find it at all- was it taken down?

There was this one mod I saw that changed the shape and textures of ghoul NPCs (not ferals) to look more gaunt and dark, with pronounced, hollow cheekbones. I can't find it at all- was it taken down?

The only mods I can think of are HQ Professional Head Models and Fallout Characters Overhaul. I hope it is what you're looking for.

I was wondering if there was a mod that gets rid of the night vision status effect for the Ranger helmets added in by Lonesome Road and if said mod is compatible with ADAM

I had a mod a year ago that a level up clothing had been provided with 4 levels. at the conclusion should be a ranger jacket and cartridge belt worn on the body. which is on the bench with leather and other things plus the clothing you want high crafting.

in the same mod gibs still a backpack which you can just as high crafting and in different direction, power, medicine, arms

that's all I know
hope someone knows it
thank you

have finaly found it

very great mod for me

THE BOOK OF RARITY - Survival Mod - Type 3

Edited by littlemoney

Hey,

while back i saw some video on youtube showcasing some sniper rifle with pretty unique scope system, and what it did was the scope, when zoomed in, didnt blacked out your vision on the corners, so you could see the whole world and scope and weapon while zoomed, and still has the scope in the center. I cant find it anymore...any help?

Does a mod exist that allows you to configure creature health? I use project nevada and always assumed they were tied to the npc health configuration. It'd be nice not to decimate everything I run into with my paciencia or 12.7mm smg.

I recall a while back someone made a mod that let NPCs use the different ammo types, so you'd have to be careful if you didn't have armour because they could've had hollow point rounds on them...only problem is I can't for the life of me recall the name of it or where it is...