New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, a couple days ago I saw this screenshot on /v/. Sadly the one who posted it did not say what mod the armors had come from. Could any of you track it down? Thanks.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2ezhjeq.jpg

Was browsing through this mod (FNV Enhanced Shaders) and noticed a picture of Sunny Smiles labeled "Lite with Imaginator". Its the 8th Picture. Anyways, i was wondering what mod it is that makes her skin textured like that, shiny/sweaty, looks a lot more realistic.

Anyone know what happened to DarNified? I miss it. I've been using MTUI for a while but it's just not the same.

Hasn't been updated in months but still works if you have it. Linky for download.

@Aldujaber: It's from a mod for Fallout 3 called "DivineX Hot Oiled Type 3". The author left Nexus last year. There are oiled skin textures included in Desert Succubus race if you want to dig around in there and extract them to use.

Anyone know what happened to DarNified? I miss it. I've been using MTUI for a while but it's just not the same.

Hasn't been updated in months but still works if you have it. Linky for download.

@Aldujaber: It's from a mod for Fallout 3 called "DivineX Hot Oiled Type 3". The author left Nexus last year. There are oiled skin textures included in Desert Succubus race if you want to dig around in there and extract them to use.

Thank you so much. :biggrin: