New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Guys im looking for a mod that adds coffee to the game, I play Hardcore mode and im tired of having to sleep or even drink Nuka Cola to get my sleep level down.

The problem is, I saw a mod before that would make the coffee drinkable and the mod also let you do other stuff but i cant find it again. I searched for "Coffee" and just 1 mod came up .. It's defeneatly not what i want.

Care to help me out then?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys im looking for a mod that adds coffee to the game, I play Hardcore mode and im tired of having to sleep or even drink Nuka Cola to get my sleep level down.

The problem is, I saw a mod before that would make the coffee drinkable and the mod also let you do other stuff but i cant find it again. I searched for "Coffee" and just 1 mod came up .. It's defeneatly not what i want.

New Vegas Food

IMCN

New Vegas Coffee Crafter

I can not for the life of me remember the name of some armor mods, I think it was Desert Scorpion gear? and somthing Battlesuit?

I guess both are gone?

New Vegas Food

IMCN

New Vegas Coffee Crafter

Thanks so much!

I can not for the life of me remember the name of some armor mods, I think it was Desert Scorpion gear? and somthing Battlesuit?

I guess both are gone?

New Vegas Battlesuit from the Desert Scorpion Outfit mod which is currently "under review". The forum thread is still up here.

What's the mod that removes the amount of skill required to pass a 'speech challenge'? You know when you speak with someone and something like this: [speech 24/30] shows up, stating wether or not you pass the check, I need to know what the mod is called that removes the indication. =)