New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Hi, I'm looking for a certain file for the various "Ghost People" armour mods floating around. From all the ones I've downloaded, they all had a mesh problem where your arms were invisible. I've heard about some people having fixed this issue, but have had no luck in finding these fixed meshes/mods. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm searching for a mod which makes combat harder. Weapons should be deadlier so I and my enemy are faster dead. Is there something? Sadly i can't find anything :(

i use these 4 mods for damage modification:

"Realistic death"

Modified Combat Values

Realistic Headshots

Fallout FPS

if you use all 4 at once, it makes the game like any other first person shooter.

You will get killed with only 5- 10 at most without good armor, and so will your enemy.

Edited by stealthtank91

btw, any one know of a mod that allows you to force a conversation with any npc? Kinda like in the sharing and caring companions mod for fallout 3 "SCC - Talk to anyone" if anyone knows what im talking about. Edited by stealthtank91

btw, any one know of a mod that allows you to force a conversation with any npc? Kinda like in the sharing and caring companions mod for fallout 3 "SCC - Talk to anyone" if anyone knows what im talking about.

thx

@Riddleofsteel

yes i use project nevada,

also "imps more complex needs" is a good mod, it adds lots of little features for customizing game play even more,

also Reactive People - Ultimatum adds immersible combat functions :D

"light my flare" adds flares you can use to burn things with or illuminate areas ( handy for exploring buildings with many rooms to mark which ones you've been in )

Edited by stealthtank91

So do you just drop those 4 small esp files into the data directory after Project Nevada? Thank you.

i dont remember what order i installed them in, but i dont think it should matter. i installed project Nevada last because i downloaded the new version recently. in your load order, just put the esps in any order but after project neveda, should work.

Edited by stealthtank91