New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys, im trying to find a weapon mod pack that had these lockers inside Doc Mitchells house in goodpsrings which were loaded with old prewar weapons and each locker had specific names from which region they were from (NATO weapons, post WW2 Soviet etc), any help?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, I've been searching everywhere for a fix to all lever action rifles, specifically the cowboy repeater(being the only lever action I use) and I can't find anything, I've put an image to show you what i mean, it is circled in red where my hand is not touching the weapon's for-grip. Also if anyone would like to know what mods i am using in this image they are as follows: Waster_Scarfs ; Weapon Animation Re placer ; F3NV_Project Reality ; Mikotos_Beauty_Pack ; and a Moon Replacer. If anyone could find a fix to this weapon clipping it would be greatly appreciated :) Also someone should really talk to Nexus about increasing the file size limit on pictures... had to brutalize and crop the hell out of this once beautiful image.