New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Looking for anything out there that has some neon signs in nif form. I'm talking about modding resources here, not actual playable mods.

I know about this mod: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=39551

And there was a mod that added random letters from in game, combined with the mod makers actual letters/some signs. I think I have those files in my NV data, so I can get to them, but just in case could anyone find a link?

I'm making a 1950's styled home and I think a little neon near the bar might make it pop. I need any neon stuff ASAP, I don't want to spend a month working on my home like I usually do, trying to make it perfect.

Thank you in advance.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend told me of a mod that allows you to attain Arcade Gannon's quest, "For Auld Lang Syne" without any effort.

My game has a bug in which it seems impossible to acquire the quest.

I'm been searching around, and can't find a mod that allows you to recruit everyone you'd like to be your companion. Like Sharing and caring mod for Fallout 3. Well, I found one that was based on that, but it wasn't exactly what I am looking for. So does anyone know if there is a mod that makes everyone in the game a potential companion? I'm thinking of doing something fun and perhaps make a video out of it, and it will take alooot of characters there. If anyone knows a way to get really many people into one place you could say so :) I could use console commands, but I don't want to only have one or two different people, or spend a really long time finding and typing aloooot of different IDs.

I'm been searching around, and can't find a mod that allows you to recruit everyone you'd like to be your companion. Like Sharing and caring mod for Fallout 3. Well, I found one that was based on that, but it wasn't exactly what I am looking for. So does anyone know if there is a mod that makes everyone in the game a potential companion? I'm thinking of doing something fun and perhaps make a video out of it, and it will take alooot of characters there. If anyone knows a way to get really many people into one place you could say so :) I could use console commands, but I don't want to only have one or two different people, or spend a really long time finding and typing aloooot of different IDs.

Companion Share and Recruit

Hiring and Firing Followers

Companions Commander

I am looking for a weapons pack mod. It added a bunch of 19th, 20th, and 21st century weapons. It also included energy weapons. NPC's would carry the weapons as well. It also added a gunshop next to the Atomic Wrangler. It was run by a scraggly looking dude, and a NCR ranger.

It was a huge weapons pack. All sorts of goodies inside.

Thanks for any help guys. Hope my description aids in finding it. I, for the life of me, could not find it. I have not played NV since Probably August of last year, when I uninstalled it, all my mods went too. Needed the space.

Thanks again.