New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

I am looking for a weapons pack mod. It added a bunch of 19th, 20th, and 21st century weapons. It also included energy weapons. NPC's would carry the weapons as well. It also added a gunshop next to the Atomic Wrangler. It was run by a scraggly looking dude, and a NCR ranger.

It was a huge weapons pack. All sorts of goodies inside.

Thanks for any help guys. Hope my description aids in finding it. I, for the life of me, could not find it. I have not played NV since Probably August of last year, when I uninstalled it, all my mods went too. Needed the space.

Thanks again.

That was Ahztek's weapon mod but it looks like he's taken it down for some reason, sorry :/ If you want his profile ill give you a link to that ahztek666

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a weapons pack mod. It added a bunch of 19th, 20th, and 21st century weapons. It also included energy weapons. NPC's would carry the weapons as well. It also added a gunshop next to the Atomic Wrangler. It was run by a scraggly looking dude, and a NCR ranger.

Thanks for any help guys. Hope my description aids in finding it. I, for the life of me, could not find it. I have not played NV since Probably August of last year, when I uninstalled it, all my mods went too. Needed the space.

Thanks again.

That was Ahztek's weapon mod but it looks like he's taken it down for some reason, sorry :/ If you want his profile ill give you a link to that ahztek666

That makes me very sad. I liked that mod. So many weapons to choose from, including my Remington 870. :{

Thanks again.

That makes me very sad. I liked that mod. So many weapons to choose from, including my Remington 870. :{

Yeah, it was a really great mod, tons of weapons, I especially liked the ones you could build

Edited by SeraphimDreams

Hey hey,

I used a mod about 6 months ago which was a collection of tactical vests, very similar to the mod here: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=36152 expect the vests were either stand-alone or part of a collaboration project, they were wearable over other armors.

I've found several other mods that use the 'Ohnomelon' texture/model base but have not found the one which is specifically 'wearable vest over armors'

Any help would be greatly appreciated

A friend told me of a mod that allows you to attain Arcade Gannon's quest, "For Auld Lang Syne" without any effort.

My game has a bug in which it seems impossible to acquire the quest.

I'm reposting this because everyone seemed to ignore it.

ALSO:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/45926-1-1334687681.jpg

WHERE THE HELL DO I GET THAT AFRO!?

Edited by PetesMcGueets

Anyone knows some nice Visor/Mask mods which is usable with head armor?

used to have mod with some cool looking red/green eye visor thingy and mask which

i used with Enclave Officers hat, looked damn cool, kinda like some futuristic "nazi" soldier :D

but now i have forgotten the mods i used and NW Nexus didnt offer much help

if someone could pass info/links etc. for those kinda mods

It would be very appreciated.