New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to use this mod awhile back. It added a gun store in freeside across the street from the Silver Rush that sold a bunch of modern guns.

<this could be a second mod, but i think it's part of the same one> an armory in the Luck 38 player suite that had a room of custom modern weapons laid out with a second room filled with the vanilla weapons, followed by a final room with some more modern weapons and had crafting recipes for 3-4 more super weapons.

Could this be the "Reloaded" mod? This was an awesome mod, really nice guns and i'd really enjoy using it again.

Used to use this mod awhile back. It added a gun store in freeside across the street from the Silver Rush that sold a bunch of modern guns.

<this could be a second mod, but i think it's part of the same one> an armory in the Luck 38 player suite that had a room of custom modern weapons laid out with a second room filled with the vanilla weapons, followed by a final room with some more modern weapons and had crafting recipes for 3-4 more super weapons.

Could this be the "Reloaded" mod? This was an awesome mod, really nice guns and i'd really enjoy using it again.

Both mods are shrapnel. It was on the nexus but was taken down.