New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mod is a weapon mod that adds a shop in freeside to left of The Atomic wrangler and across from The Silver Rush. When you walk in you walk through a hallway with some weapons to your right and then you enter a medium sized room with two vendors. One vendor sells weapons the other sells mods. There is a sign above the door on the exterior that has a gun covering an old sign reading "liquor store".

I remember seeing a new mod which enables you to find armor and weapons in various conditions from 1-100% rather than the select 0% 25%, 50%, 75% or 100%. It makes it possible to find a weapon at 13% condition for example.

I remember seeing a new mod which enables you to find armor and weapons in various conditions from 1-100% rather than the select 0% 25%, 50%, 75% or 100%. It makes it possible to find a weapon at 13% condition for example.

That would be mine, Currently set to hidden until I fix the bug it caused with vendors.

Oh I see. That would explain why it suddenly disappeared. I'll be waiting then :P

Might have to wait a long time. Due to lack of intrest in the mod and 0 endorsements its been pushed to the bottom of my very long todo list.

Next time you see a mod you like, Endorse it and maybe the author will keep working on it.

Edited by Cyberlazy