New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

i spotted this armor on the page for fnv moonshadow elves.

can anyone link me to it? i tried finding the guy who posted the pic but "spcspetre" doesnt seem to exist or i would have asked him.

He may have edited that armor a bit but there's something very similar in here.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i spotted this armor on the page for fnv moonshadow elves.

can anyone link me to it? i tried finding the guy who posted the pic but "spcspetre" doesnt seem to exist or i would have asked him.

He may have edited that armor a bit but there's something very similar in here.

that works, thank you very much!

Hi guys, I'm looking for a weapon mod and cannot seem to find it for the life of me...

It was a big one, it added tons of weapons to the game and it added a store in Freeside I think (it wasn't Gun Runners) where you could buy all of the new guns that the mod adds, the gun store the game adds is right across the street from the Silver Rush and when you walk into the store there are guns to the right behind a cage and there are two NCR Rangers in the store who are the merchants. It added a boatload of guns and I cannot remember the name at all. It was a large mod and it was in the top 100 I think so I'm wondering if it got removed for some reason? But I'd know the name if it was mentioned. ANy help would be greatly appreciated, it was one of the best weapon mods I've used and I especially loved it placed a lot of the new weapons in the actual game world, so you'd find a gun on a table somewhere or on the ground by a corpse, rather than in loot boxes or on bandits/merchants.

Hi guys, I'm looking for a weapon mod and cannot seem to find it for the life of me...

It was a big one, it added tons of weapons to the game and it added a store in Freeside I think (it wasn't Gun Runners) where you could buy all of the new guns that the mod adds, the gun store the game adds is right across the street from the Silver Rush and when you walk into the store there are guns to the right behind a cage and there are two NCR Rangers in the store who are the merchants. It added a boatload of guns and I cannot remember the name at all. It was a large mod and it was in the top 100 I think so I'm wondering if it got removed for some reason? But I'd know the name if it was mentioned. ANy help would be greatly appreciated, it was one of the best weapon mods I've used and I especially loved it placed a lot of the new weapons in the actual game world, so you'd find a gun on a table somewhere or on the ground by a corpse, rather than in loot boxes or on bandits/merchants.

Ahztek's gun mod. It got taken down for some reason.

Hello something i came by while reading this thread ..

The Lost Mods

________________________________________________________________________________________________

If this post is absoluty forbidden ( Sorry have real life amnesia problems ) because this is an other sort off post, then delete this post I'am saving this post on my hardrive so i can always repost in a seperate new thread I'm not wanting to start a dicussion in this thread ( didn't think of it earlier ) as it might wreck the whole thread .. PM me or delete the post

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It seems a lot of mods are now missing or unavaileble for the puiblic and some others are taken down/away for reasons ( mostley unknown reasons until there is a question )

how about an inventory of the mods that are taken away maybe even create a special thread called lost mods where the mods are sort of described in seperate posts, now this could eassaly go very haywire or it should be in controll of one or a few people and maybe it wont go haywire ( haven't thougt about this much yet but i welcome input)

As for why this idea !! Well,, I like historical records as they can be used to find stuff and its just so with the internet and its content that also can be found and used.

I see the Mod Detective Thread as a historical record with the thread and the memory of people who look in the thread and work with it as they are the memory of the thread and its still growing..

THe Base of the Idea

Create a place for the mods that can't be found or those that are set to hidden or others that have been taken down

Create descriptions of the mod in question and what has happened to it, is it hidden by the user/creator has it been taking down or something else

( if decided on a new thread than make post's with one or more descriptions<depends on the poster or mod and if it is a long description >.........)

I'm out of juice ..Brainblank just now

Need help finding a weapon vendor mod. I don't remember what it was called but it was located in Freeside just past The Atomic Wrangler and across the street from The Silver Rush. the vendor had a crap load of modern day weapons and mods. If anybody can help that would be great.

Need help finding a weapon vendor mod. I don't remember what it was called but it was located in Freeside just past The Atomic Wrangler and across the street from The Silver Rush. the vendor had a crap load of modern day weapons and mods. If anybody can help that would be great.

Please try looking through this list before asking. You are probably the tenth person to ask this. It was Ahztek's weapon mod and it has been taken down.