New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Last time I played New Vegas I used a mod called Vance's Gun Quest which allowed me to return the unique 9mm SMG you recieve for completing the unmarked quest you get from Primm Slimm. I have found 2 links to download this mod but neither of them work. I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction as I can't seem to find a working link for this mod.

Thanks Heaps.

Edited by ==LusK==

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has there ever been a Ghost in the Shell mod?

I found this buried in the requests and wondered if anything ever came of it?

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/266651-ghost-in-the-shell-mods-for-fallout-new-vegas-request/page__gopid__5932562#entry5932562

I added another post with some ideas and reference images if anyone would be interested in making something like this.

Edit: Forgot the link, DERP.

Edited by PR0c

Has there ever been a Ghost in the Shell mod?

I found this buried in the requests and wondered if anything ever came of it?

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/266651-ghost-in-the-shell-mods-for-fallout-new-vegas-request/page__gopid__5932562#entry5932562

I added another post with some ideas and reference images if anyone would be interested in making something like this.

Edit: Forgot the link, DERP.

Not that i know of, only Seburo:: Link1 Link2

Don't know if it was for nv or fo3 but it was a version of the sexy sleepwear for men. It opened the shirt up, exposing the ab's. Anyone have a link to it? Here's a screenshot of the sleepwear: In front of a roaring fire

And another mod i'm looking for is a house mod located near Jacobstown in the mountains. It had like a fake area in front, with a small armory, kitchen and sleeping area, but if you opened a door in the armory you would be taken to the real house.

I actually made a screenshot of the house a while back but lost the mod due to a hard drive melt down. Here's the screen shot: Come here often?

Edited by GirlGamer55

The sleepwear was made by micalov who has asked to be banned and I guess remove all his mods. It was called Male Sleepwear Open.

Damn, don't suppose you ever used the mod and still have the file? I can hope can't I lol.

I've been looking for a mod that seems to have disappeared. It's called the "Silver Peak Bunker" if memory serves. The idea of it is that a small sect breaks off from the Brotherhood of Steel and settles at Silver Peak, where you get to lead them. I'm pretty sure the faction was called the "Apostates".

I have found an older version of the mod on Fileplanet, but I'm not sure it's the latest.

The sleepwear was made by micalov who has asked to be banned and I guess remove all his mods. It was called Male Sleepwear Open.

Damn, don't suppose you ever used the mod and still have the file? I can hope can't I lol.

Its back up for download now.