Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I have had it.

Who the hell is it who keeps coming into my store when I'm away? Nothing is lost, but there is telltale signs that someone else has been in there.

I'd like the door protected please.

ALSO: My new account is 'Quantum Commander' as I was using my sister's account... From now on, treat Cyraga as someone new, if she comes on.

Also, revert the regularisation and color please.

Edited by CommanderCrazy

Ok, I have had it.

Who the hell is it who keeps coming into my store when I'm away? Nothing is lost, but there is telltale signs that someone else has been in there.

I'd like the door protected please.

ALSO: My new account is 'Quantum Commander' as I was using my sister's account... From now on, treat Cyraga as someone new, if she comes on.

Also, revert the regularisation and color please.

Okay... if no one is taking anything or damaging things , what does it matter that they are there ? Aren't we open to see each others creations ?

Just like to say, when I got on this afternoon after school, which was a few minutes ago. Some ass had started a frigging forest fire and me and CrimsonEdge are having trouble putting it out. D: And they even started a fire in the Community Garden. WTF is going on!

There is another forest fire. This time, it was my fault, but it was entirely accidental. It was that giant tree by the way, the one with the hollow trunk. Anyway, I was planning to build a lava river or structure with lavafalls coming out of it? I accidentally right clicked near the tree with a lava bucket in my hand when I was distracted by something. I got rid of the lava I accidentally spilt, but the damage had been done since I couldn't get the frigging flames out. D: I am suck a f***ing idiot. D: