Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the heads up alonso. Looking into it now.

I've found a few different administrative plugins - and have been testing some options locally. As such this has delayed server update. I like some of the new options, but am not quite certain yet if they're worth converting too.

It appears we have a couple of corrupted chunks near spawn. Anyone venturing in there will run into problems.

As a temporary fix, Spawn has been set to the location outside of the "Karasis Merchant Village". Please do not venture near new spawn until I can get the world downloaded to try fixing the problem.

Also - your user files have been reset so that you can log in normally. If I can get the chunks fixed these will be restored.

Would it be possible to play a different map? Like... Planetoids? Damn that map is fun :P

That map looks fun... I'm curious to see what happens when you punch a sand planet....

It is one of the best things you will ever see... EVER.

^_^

Just collapsing into nothingness. (or water.... OR LAVA, depending on which map you generate)

I can make a large one if the server requires it.

It is one of the best things you will ever see... EVER.

^_^

Just collapsing into nothingness. (or water.... OR LAVA, depending on which map you generate)

I can make a large one if the server requires it.

Fantastic... I'm all for this.. It looks really interesting and might be a good way to spark some new interest in the server.

*Goes off to download map and punch sand planets*