http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50252_35038919759_8111562_n.jpg

Bacon Barm ^_^

I'd love for them to be added into Minecraft

Edited by KDStudios

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres something wrong with the server. When I connected I first started falling for a while and then appeared in my house. I could only see two of the walls and everything else was a big blue void with one or two blocks floating there. I disconnected and tried again. I spawned and started falling again, this time I just kept on falling. It was pitch black and looked like there was a snow storm.

It worked just fine about an hour earlier.

Edited by mccrab

Okay so I've been trying out Minecraft 1.9 PR4 and I must say some of the changes are pretty extensive.

But damn I've been having some fun with Ender Dragons. Hahaha.

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4le_70yaAU

In other news however.

I've been checking out the nether some more. I haven't really explored it much for quite some time now.

Only time I've ever been nether has been on the server and even then the experience is always goofy ;)

So I've been trying to survive in the nether with next to no resources: 2 seeds, 1 sapling and a some cobble to protect the portal and to provide basic tools.

My only means of survival seems to be hunting pigmen... and a LOT of them.

Their meat just depletes my hunger bar almost as fast as I fill it up. Hopefully I'll get some loaves made soon :)

But yeah I grew my first tree and to my surprise ... the leaves are red?! Fantastic :P

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8720/20111015004215.png

So after being amused for 5 or 10 minutes with that I did a little more exploring and literally behind my home after chasing a group of pigmen I come across this...

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7747/20111015005942.png

I'm assuming this is a Nether Stronghold judging by the textures I made for it... It's just... so huge. There's just so many blocks of the stuff just everywhere I look.

So should I explore?

By the way I'm using my lovely Photo realism texture pack. It's almost complete. I'm naturally having a playthrough of 1.9 to make sure I've got all the textures.

I may start working on mobs soon :)

Minecraft will not be fully updated to 1.9 until MineCon, Jeb has tweeted this on a number of occasions.

It seems they plan on continuing "leaking" Pre Releases until MineCon.

What do you guys think of that? :/

As a texture artist... This is a nightmare. I'm tired of having to download a jar just to check for new textures.

When I don't really have to as it's not fully supported like 1.8... Ah well... Back to Gimp and Photoshop it is for me :P

But yeah the only thing I like about the 1.9 pre release 4 is that we can now mine ICE! (Ice ice baby, du du de du du de du dooo)

That is fairly exciting! :) Been dying for a way to get water in the nether for ages so I'll be sure to enchant my pickaxe so I can :)

I am sticking with wood, gold and a few cobble tools in the Nether... This is pure survival after all.

You should see the damage ghasts do now. It's horrible! The splash damage sure hurts. So not only does the explosion hurt, but the fire can kill you too :P

At least blaze fire lasts a few seconds :P

Soo... I heard you like dragons?

They eat oceans :P

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6138/20111015052220.png

Edited by KDStudios

I just logged in to the server and noticed that apparently someone has taken couple of melon from my farm. I noticed this because there were couple of normal dirt blocks among the farmland blocks, and I always till the dirt to make melons grow.

Then it looks like someone has chopped few frees from my underground tree farm. I noticed this because there were two dirt blocks without saplings and I always replant the saplings. The chest where I keep my saplings, last time there were 8 birch saplings and now 0.

These two things are pretty minor in my opinion, but then I found out that I had three redstone torches in one of my chests. This is what caught my attention as I have never crafted redstone torches. I took a closer look at the items in that chest and there was two full stacks of redstone dust missing.

I have now protected all of my chests to prevent this from happening again.

I just logged in to the server and noticed that apparently someone has taken couple of melon from my farm. I noticed this because there were couple of normal dirt blocks among the farmland blocks, and I always till the dirt to make melons grow.

Then it looks like someone has chopped few frees from my underground tree farm. I noticed this because there were two dirt blocks without saplings and I always replant the saplings. The chest where I keep my saplings, last time there were 8 birch saplings and now 0.

These two things are pretty minor in my opinion, but then I found out that I had three redstone torches in one of my chests. This is what caught my attention as I have never crafted redstone torches. I took a closer look at the items in that chest and there was two full stacks of redstone dust missing.

I have now protected all of my chests to prevent this from happening again.

You should always put protection signs on chests you don't want people to steal from.

Best to get in the habit of it :/

I have my suspicions who has been taking your stuff but I'll let the admin look into it to see if there is any server logs first.

Do you know the time range when this happened?