Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

KD, you should make a texture pack for Project Zomboid :P.

I thought about that, but then I realised a problem. I'm not the best as drawing isometric textures. Even then I don't even know if the game can handle higher resolution textures natively without mods. I think I'll just leave it to someone else :P

KD- the image link isn't working for ya? :( Its also funny how sometimes what unliked by the artist is gobbled up by the public :D

ah well..

a few lil images...

Nope nothing is there in that image :P

Ah well.

At least they show up now.

The pack looks really good so far!

Grass could do with tiling a little better as all the other textures seem to tile :P

It's very different to what I've seen in other packs that's for certain.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallout10mm....

What on earth did I just read?

Hahahahha. That was hilarious. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/facepalm.gifhttp://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gifhttp://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gif

MOAR!

Read from the buttom, UP. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/whistling.gif

06:50:27 <KDStudios>              Lmfao...
02:59:00 <>               		Player Fallout10mm disconnected (disconnect.quitting)
02:53:07 <Fallout10mm>            still too close to the island for my tastes but these people need guidence
02:50:21 <Fallout10mm>            they wouldnt listen, just went out and gathered wood for thier doors
02:49:26 <Fallout10mm>            found
02:49:23 <Fallout10mm>            villigers dont seem to speak english, or any language I know, I tried to tell them about what I foun
02:48:34 <Fallout10mm>            buried the dead and the corpses of the monsters away from the village
02:48:04 <Fallout10mm>            the monsters fled as the sun rose, leaving behind only bloodstains and broken homes
02:47:11 <Fallout10mm>            the villigers werent so lucky
02:46:42 <Fallout10mm>            decapitated 3 of them before I managed to block the entrence
02:46:16 <Fallout10mm>            whoever owned this house before had made a sturdy door, but even that didnt stop those things
02:44:59 <Fallout10mm>            but then I heard the banging and the screaming
02:44:22 <Fallout10mm>            at first I thought it was one of the locals, coming back from a late night at the bar
02:43:45 <Fallout10mm>            when I heard the moaning
02:43:38 <Fallout10mm>            in a long time
02:43:33 <Fallout10mm>            placed my gear in a abandoned house, was just about to get my first good nights sleep
02:42:47 <Fallout10mm>            Did they somehow recive my warning?
02:42:18 <Fallout10mm>            and barricaded themselfs inside
02:42:11 <Fallout10mm>            reached the village just as night fell, villigers locked themselfs inside thier homes
02:38:29 <>               		Player Fallout10mm connected
02:38:26 <>               		Player Fallout10mm disconnected (disconnect.quitting)
02:38:17 <Fallout10mm>            Finaly reached a village
02:34:35 <>               		Player Fallout10mm connected
02:34:32 <>               		Player Fallout10mm disconnected (disconnect.quitting)
02:30:27 <Fallout10mm>            the further i flee from that place the less dread I feel
02:27:28 <>               		Player Fallout10mm connected
02:27:25 <>               		Player Fallout10mm disconnected (disconnect.quitting)
02:25:07 <Fallout10mm>            After 3 days I reached land, would be a nice place but its too close, far too close
02:22:55 <Fallout10mm>            Dam cat refuses to get in, dont have time, will have to leave it
02:22:30 <Fallout10mm>            Ship preped, food ready only thing left is to leave
01:46:52 <Fallout10mm>            posted signs all over the island, can only hope whoever finds them follows my advice
01:45:58 <Fallout10mm>            still have days of preperation until I can leave, otherwise I will die of starvation long before
01:44:58 <Fallout10mm>            middle of the night, woke up in cold sweat, thought I heard the noise
01:37:22 <Fallout10mm>            hope that thing gets lost down there
01:36:46 <Fallout10mm>            but I have to warn everyone,  so I'm packing my things and sealing the rest of the shaft
01:35:26 <Fallout10mm>            not sure how much time I bought the world or how long I was out
01:34:54 <Fallout10mm>            before I blacked out that thing bellowed, full of hatred
01:33:42 <Fallout10mm>            Shouldnt have survived, packed enough tnt to bring the roof down and the ocean along with it
01:33:04 <Fallout10mm>            Woke up around noon, half buried in the sand
01:11:09 <Fallout10mm>            shoving my notes into a bottle, hope somone gets this warning: I've only delayed it RUN
01:10:19 <Fallout10mm>            I know what I must do
01:10:08 <Fallout10mm>            I can hear the ocean moving above....
01:09:46 <Fallout10mm>            back in the origional tunnel now
01:09:18 <Fallout10mm>            I think I know why it doesnt kill me, it wants out
01:08:41 <Fallout10mm>            getting closer
01:07:14 <Fallout10mm>            it follows still
01:06:12 <Fallout10mm>            Inching my way back, trying to find my marks
01:02:31 <Fallout10mm>            I can still hear it, close but out of sight
01:02:16 <Fallout10mm>            it had me cornered but it pulled back
00:59:58 <Fallout10mm>            I've seen the monster in the darkness and it saw me
00:56:53 <Fallout10mm>            I've dug too deep
00:56:43 <Fallout10mm>            its not a machine, its something breathing
00:54:37 <Fallout10mm>            the sound is louder
00:53:34 <Fallout10mm>            I understand now. it wasnt somone digging down, it was somone digging OUT
00:53:05 <Fallout10mm>            tunnel is becomeing larger, almost as if...
00:52:29 <Fallout10mm>            the sound keeps getting louder
00:50:02 <Fallout10mm>            I hear a slight pulse...faint but not random
00:48:49 <Fallout10mm>            the mine seems to go deeper then I could have imagined, but the marks...they look /older/
00:19:03 <Fallout10mm>            supplies are keeping up, but I dout if I run out I will ever make it back
00:18:29 <Fallout10mm>            the island and must now tred carefully so as not to bring the ocean down
00:18:12 <Fallout10mm>            I've been exploring this vast forgoten mine for weeks now, I'm sure I've already gone well beyond
00:17:34 <Fallout10mm>            miner's log 4-2-12

Edited by KDStudios

10mm, that was a very well writ tale dude :D

And anywho, figured slap the url Here for my pack.

(and in case THAT one don't work

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/366545-16x-32x-64x-mc-12-srds-texture-packs-wip-4-2-12/page__p__5246540

XD)

It does have some major tiling issues but my main focus was color theory itself... and learning how to paint textures using my old photoshop as the primary tool (don't really care for Gimp too much, but found with Gimp Paint Studio and Gimp for Painters it makes things a bit more pleseant). Besides the rather bland colors of the original drove me to it... everything had to get a boost in the Chroma department (in some cases Hue too). Hoped it would be a knockout. XD

Edited by thecrazydudesrd

Is there something going on with the server or are the problems at my end? Yesterday evening I lost connection to the server but couldn't reconnect. First it said can't reach server, and after refreshing it kept saying communication error. I tried reconnecting for nearly an hour.

Tried reconnecting this morning and I'm getting the same errors.

Have no fear for the KDS is here http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/armscrossed.gif

Bukkit decided to update and try launching the old plugins.

But DrGrimm fixed it right up ^_^

Server is back Online.

With Bukkit I might add http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

Map generator might be bugged. Had to restart the server because of it.

I'm working on a backup of the map right now... Just incase the silverfish really hits the grinder.]

So if the map does need to be reset, be safe in the knowledge that I might have saved your place for you to download

Edited by KDStudios