Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night Yoba and I totally managed to build a huge working disco with flashing floors, walls, and ceilings.

But then I was trying to see if there was anthing I could make the walls instead of cobblestone.. And tried TNT... Which promptly got set off by all the active redstone....

Quote from Word of Notch:

" To prevent going too far between updates, we've decided to release Pistons early.That means 1.7 will be released soon, containing only pistons and probably a couple of bug fixes. The adventure update will take however long it takes, and will be released as 1.8. It might be a long wait, but it will be worth it!"

Adventure update is a ways off it seems. Beware of 1.7 because 1.5 had a terrible release and is even more mirrored in 1.6 (6 updates?!)

So I recommend keeping the server on the stable 1.6.6 until 1.7 is deemed useful enough to play on... That or keep it on 1.6.6 until 1.8.... That is up for you all to discuss.

Are pistons really worth breaking the game when we could simply get the pistons mod for 1.6.6?