Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

Ethre. I request that you pull SilentObserver, Yoba as well as KDStudios into check. I logged into the server today and such, and KD and Yoba have been amusing themselves by placing blocks in my house region outside the old spawn. As well as this, they repeatedly have killed me with lava, placing lava inside and outside my house to do it.

EDIT: As well as this, they have heavily griefed my house, by placing Netherack, Cobblestone as well as Dirt around my house, as well as half blocks. :/

EDIT: I know it is KDStudios who is constantly attacking me because he is always near me with a LavaBucket just as the lava is placed, constantly killing me. I request that all three of these users be banned from the server for harrassment and griefing.

EDIT: Also, whenever KDStudios sees me, his first course of action is to bring out his Lava Bucket to kill me, they are taking advantage of the state of the server to do this.

Edited by DestinySeraphim

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ethre. I request that you pull SilentObserver, Yoba as well as KDStudios into check. I logged into the server today and such, and KD and Yoba have been amusing themselves by placing blocks in my house region outside the old spawn. As well as this, they repeatedly have killed me with lava, placing lava inside and outside my house to do it.

EDIT: As well as this, they have heavily griefed my house, by placing Netherack, Cobblestone as well as Dirt around my house, as well as half blocks. :/

I would like to point out that your house is protected, so I can't place blocks. I think you are referring to the chunk error that destroyed most of the map.

We can't place lava either :/

I've got a backup of the world from a few weeks ago, but I'd be more in favor of starting anew. I'd like to try out the spheres would as well.

Guess why.

sphere Castle ?

Fireball ?

No one can place lava, except admins I think

I also see no damage you speak of?

That's a freaking lie and you know it. Evidently, the server's WorldGuard is stuffing up, I have told you repeatedly to stay away from me in the last few minutes on the server, and you always have a Lava bucket in your hand, and the next second, I am on fire from lava being placed.

EDIT: I know it is KDStudios who is constantly attacking me because he is always near me with a LavaBucket just as the lava is placed, constantly killing me. I request that all three of these users be banned from the server for harrassment and griefing.

EDIT: Also, whenever KDStudios sees me, his first course of action is to bring out his Lava Bucket to kill me, they are taking advantage of the state of the server to do this.

So far the only griefing I've seen is going on the server, swearing at us generally acting like a child. As you yourself have said your house is regioned, we can't place blocks there, and only admins can place lava.

I would just like to say as a last word, KD. Since it is a server, there is likely going to be server logs. I know that most Minecraft server logs record the data of who placed what block, or used what item on where. Despite me not caring, I hope Ethre searches such logs and we will see if your belief of innocence is proven.