Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

Easy. You walked into lava that was obviously placed there by the griefing gang known as AVO

(teamavolition)

Server has been under massive strain lately, massive amounts of lag. Damage being taken by things we cannot see because of lag.

Accept it and move on Mike.

You've been nothing but trouble for me.

It's about time you finally LEFT the server.

You've been saying you will for months, yet won't. Just to aggravate me.

If anyone is to be banned. It would be you kid.

Edit. Yoba is correct. Also the server even said you "took a leap of faith"... It does not say that when you die from lava.

Do not lie to everyone.

Edited by KDStudios

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy. You walked into lava that was obviously placed there by the griefing gang known as AVO(teamavolition)Server has been under massive strain lately, massive amounts of lag. Damage being taken by things we cannot see because of lag.Accept it and move on Mike.You've been nothing but trouble for me.It's about time you finally LEFT the server.You've been saying you will for months, yet won't. Just to aggravate me.If anyone is to be banned. It would be you kid.Edit. Yoba is correct. Also the server even said you "took a leap of faith"... It does not say that when you die from lava.Do not lie to everyone.

i saw yoba behind me, and i jumped off to find some water. Dont try and act better than anyone else just because you upload files.

and in what way have i been nothing but trouble for you? i havent been near you in a good while, plus i havent been on the server for that very long either so its impossible that i have said it for months

you sir, are a liar

I'm not even going to continue arguing with you, because you simply can't understand.

I have better things to do than sit and watch you cry over a game.

Your personal vendetta has been noted. Kindly keep it out of this topic.

I'm quite fond of the server.

and we are all excited for the new map that will be arriving to replace this obviously unsalvageable one

We have all LOST something in this devastating time. Not a single player has been untouched by these terrible times.

The old spawn is gone, the original spawn is slowly disappearing before our very eyes. The museum and many of the structures have been swallowed up by the chunk errors with no way of fixing them. Besides very small settlements outside of them, I don't see it being possible to carry on with the way it is.

Our settlement is over 10,000 blocks from 0,0 and even there the chunk errors are catching up. Early signs being dips in the ice and messed up biomes.

We need a new, fresh map.

Free from worldedit and spawning items.

Basic essentials: Tping and fire disabled.

However lava and water should be on. With fire disabled lava will only become dangerous for those who stand on it.

Water is very important for the growth of crops which will be vital in the dangerous new world.

I recommend agains regions, look at the damage it's caused to the server and you'll see why.

Pvp should stay off.

Spawn put to the smallest size.

So long as we remain with friends, and properly mark our territories our structures will remain safe.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2hzplyd.png

Seriously dout this was actualy done by this "AVO" group as they seem to take griefing to a whole nother level. and since theres other also claiming KDS and Yoba were griefing them and in the same way, I'm just gona lay the blame on those two.

You have 0 evidence that any single person placed ANY blocks in your unclaimed-unregioned land.

You're just mad because you walked into lava and died. We even generously returned your belongings when you returned.

Since when do griefers give belongings back to their owners?

Your argument is unwarranted and invalid. Therefore wrong.

The lines relating to Mikeryan, now relate to you.

I have better things to do than sit and watch you cry over a game.

Your personal vendetta has been noted. Kindly keep it out of this topic.

Unclaimed? hogwash, check the region. everything for about 300 sq blocks was supposed to be registered to Faltown unless Uber didnt region all of it properly when he first did it. Personally I really don't care much about my town getting hit, I'm more pissed that you claim zero responsibility and claim the server doesn't allow you to place lava (when it really doesn't allow you to place lava buckets, the lava block itself is likely placeable) How you got ahold of those I'll let the admin's find out, though at any rate I'm certainly hoping when the new map comes up that you are banned, as you have a history of such abuses.

Nope we cannot place lava buckets, water buckets, water blocks or lava blocks.

DrGrimm, Yoba and perhaps even Ub3r can agree with this.

So even if we miraculously got ahold of such items. We couldn't use them properly.

We will not be banned because guess what?

If it weren't for me, yoba and silent. The server would be a dead zone.

No one else comes on.

You come on once a week. If that.

Ub3r comes on quite often but not too often and things have become regrettably tense for reasons that are not part of this argument.

Alonso comes on once in a blue moon

Pronam comes on once a month... maybe

Argo comes on once a year

Ethre comes on when he isn't busy studying or in lectures(which is rare and also not his fault and a much preferred alternative I say)

Anton has stopped coming on

Tate2Tate has stopped

SimplyEricJames has stopped coming on

Countless others who have come and gone don't come on anymore.

All that is left is Me, Yoba and silent. We are the only regulars.

I for one have been a member of the server since BEFORE, yes BEFORE you even knew about Minecraft. Back in the good old days of SimplyEricJames' server. That eventually gave birth to what you are now using.

My gameplay has been the same since then as it is now.

Yoba can vouch for me when I say I do not grief, I toy. I tease players. I ... "troll" them if you will.

I never do anything so dangerous that warrants a banning, or I WOULD have been banned by now don't you think?

You cannot dictate to me anything.

You cannot argue anything.

Your words are invalid.

Take us 3 away and what do you have? A server that isn't worth the good money that Ethre puts into it.

And I for one will not stand here and have you having a little tantrum OVER A GAME.

Nope we cannot place lava buckets, water buckets, water blocks or lava blocks.

DrGrimm, Yoba and perhaps even Ub3r can agree with this.

So even if we miraculously got ahold of such items. We couldn't use them properly.

We will not be banned because guess what?

If it weren't for me, yoba and silent. The server would be a dead zone.

No one else comes on.

You come on once a week. If that.

Ub3r comes on quite often but not too often and things have become regrettably tense for reasons that are not part of this argument.

Alonso comes on once in a blue moon

Pronam comes on once a month... maybe

Argo comes on once a year

Ethre comes on when he isn't busy studying or in lectures(which is rare and also not his fault and a much preferred alternative I say)

Anton has stopped coming on

Tate2Tate has stopped

SimplyEricJames has stopped coming on

Countless others who have come and gone don't come on anymore.

All that is left is Me, Yoba and silent. We are the only regulars.

I for one have been a member of the server since BEFORE, yes BEFORE you even knew about Minecraft. Back in the good old days of SimplyEricJames' server. That eventually gave birth to what you are now using.

My gameplay has been the same since then as it is now.

Yoba can vouch for me when I say I do not grief, I toy. I tease players. I ... "troll" them if you will.

I never do anything so dangerous that warrants a banning, or I WOULD have been banned by now don't you think?

You cannot dictate to me anything.

You cannot argue anything.

Your words are invalid.

Take us 3 away and what do you have? A server that isn't worth the good money that Ethre puts into it.

And I for one will not stand here and have you having a little tantrum OVER A GAME.

I sit here and laugh at how you incriminate yourself and give yourself a high horse. :D

Have fun seeming like a douchebag~ :3

Also Yoba can not vouch for you since Silent, you and Yoba are under suspicion, therefore your 3 beliefs are invalid.

Technically, you can place lava using buckets in regioned area since the world guard is set at the surface level of an area normally by a mod, under that level (as in the case of my house which happens to go downwards), World Guard is not normally protecting. :3

You think I am whining over a game? Nah... :D ! Problem?

No Problem, sir. :D I will no go off to do what you British People do! Tally hoe, young chappie! :D

You are the one throwing a tantrum, So what if you and yoba are the only "regulars" that doesnt excuse griefing or as you call it "trolling" other players constructions. I thought after the first incident with you and yoba you'd leave Mike and I alone, unfortunetly it seems you dont seem to respect anything that isnt yours. As for silent I havent seen him do anything wrong.

We're not forcing you to use the server.

Don't like the people using it?

Find another.

Simple as.

We didn't grief you, take it or leave it.

We did nothing to anyones regioned land, nor can we touch it from anywhere.

It won't change what happens on the server.

Have a tantrum and try getting us banned. It won't happen. EVER.

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae132/LuminaOnasi/Smiley%20Faces%20and%20Icons/chewing.gif

So Destiny, now you're resorting to racist stereotypical comments based on my British heritage?

Do you see me doing the same to you for being from Australia?

Do you see me doing it to anyone else based on where they come from?

No.

So I suggest you quit it.