Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

So our option are to remain in the old form or have no protection? I'm fine with waiting for the mod a while longer, we really don't need dyes yet. Until I decide I want a red roof for my castle.

Mostly, yes. There are also a couple of other server mods/wrappers that may be worth considering.

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Server_mods

If we take it as given that we want to retain the world as is (and simply travel further outwards for dies - perhaps with a warp), or best bet is probably to wait on Bukkit.

In the meantime we can either keep it running the previous update (as it is now) or move to the most recent update in a new world. (Perhaps with McAdmin? - I believe it has been updated for the recent release)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is everyone? Last couple of days I've been the only one on. Unless it's bugged and /playerlist doesn't show anyone.

Someone was really desperate to get inside my castle. I found two giant columns of dirt and other materials trying to get over the walls. The guy eventually built over my protection radius and jumped in. I don't see anything taken, though. I did expand the protection radius to the height cap to keep that from happening, and left the drawbridge open in case they wanted to get in, because those columns are aggravating to remove.

Does restriction work? I'd test it but there's nobody else on.

I'd love to make a new world just so I could find a new plateau to build a castle on, but I don't think anyone else wants to lose the established infrastructure.

Is there anywhere I can find a map of the world? I want to look and see if there even is any suitable plateau to build on.

I'd love to make a new world just so I could find a new plateau to build a castle on, but I don't think anyone else wants to lose the established infrastructure.

Is there anywhere I can find a map of the world? I want to look and see if there even is any suitable plateau to build on.

Richardred says he updates and uploads a map every week. I've lost the link though.

Around my house is a vast expanse of flatland and there is no one there. Its just me and some sheep out there :D

I'm actually being pretty picky about what to build on. It has to be a large mountain (I want to see what I'd do with the space) with steep sides, it has to be flat on top (Although Cuboid can fix that for me...), and it has to have ready access to water (A lake nearby, etc). Even better would be a nearby mountain I can connect the drawbridge to.

Unfortunately the only mountain I've seen that fits all of these requirements is the one Noble's keep is hanging between. And I haven't seen him for a while.

Check PM ub3r

Around my house is a vast expanse of flatland and there is no one there. Its just me and some sheep out there :D

Alonso the sheep herder!

I like it. You just won yourself a title (should you not object).

Edit: By the way, I made it all the way to 39% of lwjgl.jar before my connection died!

Edited by Ethre