Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The server has been repaired.

There is another new map.

And if I catch anyone abusing worldedit or any of other cheater programs on the level that was to screw up the last map the server is gone.

To anyone that is wondering 8 people have been banned by the hosting company until they can pinpoint the user that screwed up the server, so if you are current banned I would advise you not bothering me about it.

To say I am angry about this would a slight understatement.

I don't know who was using it, but if you aren't banned you aren't suspected, I almost a lot of money, and the server over this.

Edited by DrGrimm

And if I catch anyone abusing worldedit or any of other cheater programs on the level that was to screw up the last map the server is gone.

Who was using world edit?? I know it couldn't have been me, even on accident, I have a minimap installed and my client is patched to allow x256 texture packs, that's it o.0

Who was using world edit?? I know it couldn't have been me, even on accident, I have a minimap installed and my client is patched to allow x256 texture packs, that's it o.0

I don't know what kind of corruption DrGrimm was having, but its pretty hard to "accidentally" do anything major to a MC server. You're fine Sepherose.

Its a darn shame to hear of the problems Dr. :(

Well I don't know anything about it, I've been away for a while and I'm still going to be away for another week or two.

However I did get on the server this morning just before I set off again. I am glad to see I'm not wrongly suspected.

This is a reason why I'm really against world edit, people just abuse it over and over.

Hopefully the person responsible will be caught soon. Server logs of the time should prove instrumental in catching them, if they're available.

If anyone needs anything just message or email me. I am around just limited to my iPhone.

Well I don't know anything about it, I've been away for a while and I'm still going to be away for another week or two.

However I did get on the server this morning just before I set off again. I am glad to see I'm not wrongly suspected.

This is a reason why I'm really against world edit, people just abuse it over and over.

Hopefully the person responsible will be caught soon. Server logs of the time should prove instrumental in catching them, if they're available.

If anyone needs anything just message or email me. I am around just limited to my iPhone.

Whew. I'm not suspected :D