Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but I'm not bothering with it. I have it on my computer at home but didn't put it on the laptop to try it out while away.

It doesn't interest me. It adds stuff that has no use at all.

Mobs drop new items but like the ender pearls they are useless.

But the new mushroom islands and new nether strongholds are very nice. But the nether holds no real reward. Useless items etc

Hopefully mojang do something with them for the real 1.9 release because I won't update if they don't.

The situation concerning the server has been dealt with, sometime this week I'll be selecting a new mod for the server.

Sounds like a plan. :) I'm glad you are on top of this stuff. A lot of server admins i have met in the past aren't....

The situation concerning the server has been dealt with, sometime this week I'll be selecting a new mod for the server.

Sounds like a plan. :) I'm glad you are on top of this stuff. A lot of server admins i have met in the past aren't....

I call server espionage! http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/psyduck.gif

I call server espionage! http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/psyduck.gif

:psyduck: WHERE!?