Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

Did someone turn mobs back on? I just got attacked by two zombies then a creeper blew up my wall.

And where is Noble? I need his permission to start work on a new castle if I can barter that mountain off him.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A question do you need to have a fast connection to play Minecraft online. When i join this server all I see is my characters arms and white with random mobs falling, my guess was because of a slow connection and sometimes when the terrain loads and i can walk around i can't do anything. I went over to break up a tree to get wood and the block just respawns without giving me the block then it comes up with an error "end of stream"

got any ideas

Looks like that attempt failed. I had tried to enable mobs but control them with Cuboid - so that you could turn mobs on in localized areas if you wanted them.

I can do it on dialup - but its a major pain. Anything above that will probably work just fine for you. Might take a little bit to load initially though.

bukkit isn't done/stable yet and hMod is dead, yet someone else is trying to update it (not the bukkit team this time.)

Atm it's using the old build like Ethre said. The server host offers the usage of bukkit but it's having a lot of bugs yet. It's optional to use but they recommend a reinstall which means it's questionable if everything around can be preserved. If that'll happen with later versions as well it might be best to wait it all out first.

Bukkit seems to offer Private warps...looks interesting :).